What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2QB PPR Dynasty Trade Proposal (1 Viewer)

FBAg94

Footballguy
So, I'm a contender, and my QBs are Cam, Lamar, and Luck (now retired), so now I'm thin.  I had traded Goff + 2019 1st + 2020 1st for Kamara.  My other RBs are Gurley, Chubb, Damien Williams and Guice.

a non-contending team would like Kamara, so I'm thinking of offering Kamara straight up for Mahomes.  Per FBG, it's an even trade, and when I looked at projections, it gives me a little of VBD gain and a longer term asset.

thoughts?

In a start 2 QB league I think that is a fine deal but I might start with trying to get a depth RB also included.  Reference what you gave up to get Kamara as a talking point.  It may not work depending on what the other owner thinks of Mahomes and he may flatly deny the offer straight up as well.  My guess is that the non-contender wants to start a core of Mahomes and Kamara.......

thx... but I like the start bigger for optics, and you're right that he may turn it down straight up anyways

Users who are viewing this thread