What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump jokes (statements by trump that get spun the next day as “he was joking”) (1 Viewer)

Snorkelson

Footballguy
Our president has quite the sense of humor. Like telling border officials to build the wall even if they break the law to do it, saying “I’ll pardon you.” 

Good one!

Or the time he asked Russia to hack Hillary’s emails, and they did? Whoops, sometimes a zinger gets out of control, 

Remember the joke about shooting migrants? Only in the panhandle! What a hoot. 

“I love Wikileaks!” Phh never heard of it and it was a joke.

His bit about serving more than two terms is pretty good too. 

What is he, 14? Say some ignorant #### and then pass it off as “I was joking, duh.” I don’t find any of this behavior funny, and expect more out of an elected city council member, let alone the president. And that’s just one of many stupid excuses for stupid statements for President Trump- he misspoke, what he meant was, spin spin spin. 

"The second amendment people, I don't know, maybe they can do something"

"She was bleeding out of whatever"

Other fabulous one liners?

Our president has quite the sense of humor. Like telling border officials to build the wall even if they break the law to do it, saying “I’ll pardon you.” 

Good one!

Or the time he asked Russia to hack Hillary’s emails, and they did? Whoops, sometimes a zinger gets out of control, 

Remember the joke about shooting migrants? Only in the panhandle! What a hoot. 

“I love Wikileaks!” Phh never heard of it and it was a joke.

His bit about serving more than two terms is pretty good too. 

What is he, 14? Say some ignorant #### and then pass it off as “I was joking, duh.” I don’t find any of this behavior funny, and expect more out of an elected city council member, let alone the president. And that’s just one of many stupid excuses for stupid statements for President Trump- he misspoke, what he meant was, spin spin spin. 
I'm certainly not going to defend Trump on his myriad idiot statements, but this one was absolutely, no question about it a joke.  It drives me up the wall when this is pointed out as a.) serious and b.) evidence of collusion.  He was clearly riffing on the Hillary email BS and it was funny when he said it.  

I'm certainly not going to defend Trump on his myriad idiot statements, but this one was absolutely, no question about it a joke.  It drives me up the wall when this is pointed out as a.) serious and b.) evidence of collusion.  He was clearly riffing on the Hillary email BS and it was funny when he said it.  
why was it funny?  a Presidential candidate asked a hostile foreign country to hack his political opponent, how is that a joke?

Hey look, another trump started to mirror the other 5,000 already in here. Bravo, so original.
This one is about Trump’s stand up act.

He’s apparently working out his latest set by the way his staff has to say “that was a joke” every couple of days.

Yeah, sure I guess, until a few hours later they actually do it. There are several other “jokes” I left out, like joking about giving himself the Medal of Honor. Distasteful, yes, but clearly a joke, not a horrible statement walked back by his cronies. I also left out any “locker room talk.” 

Having absolutely no responsibility for the things you say isn’t a good quality in a person, especially a president. 

Yeah, sure I guess, until a few hours later they actually do it. There are several other “jokes” I left out, like joking about giving himself the Medal of Honor. Distasteful, yes, but clearly a joke, not a horrible statement walked back by his cronies. I also left out any “locker room talk.” 

Having absolutely no responsibility for the things you say isn’t a good quality in a person, especially a president. 
Like I said, not defending the avalanche of idiocy, just taking issue with that one statement.  

Everyone likes to forget the original, grab em by the #####, because it's really hard to get outraged on something else after that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On this latest one about giving pardons, the White House said he was joking, but Trump himself denied saying it as all. As usual (especially lately) they are contradicting each other. 

I was hoping this thread would evolve into something like the "True lies about Hitler" thread. That one was fun.

Hilarious joke about shooting migrants in the legs, to slow them down. I also hope he was joking about creating a moat full of snakes and crocs, but that was probably an honest idea. 

Link I don’t know much about “market watch” but if there’s any truth to either of these it’s just stupid. Really really stupid, to think of in the first place, and really stupid to then say it. 

Hilarious joke about shooting migrants in the legs, to slow them down. I also hope he was joking about creating a moat full of snakes and crocs, but that was probably an honest idea. 

Link I don’t know much about “market watch” but if there’s any truth to either of these it’s just stupid. Really really stupid, to think of in the first place, and really stupid to then say it. 
He is who we thought he was.

Users who are viewing this thread