What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The San Fran D line (1 Viewer)

matttyl

Footballguy
Can someone explain this to me?  Is Buckner playing a DT or DL spot in their 4-3?  If Bosa is healthy, will he not be a starter with Buckner and Ford ahead of him?  Are all 3 startable DLs?

Can someone explain this to me?  Is Buckner playing a DT or DL spot in their 4-3?  If Bosa is healthy, will he not be a starter with Buckner and Ford ahead of him?  Are all 3 startable DLs?
My guess is that Buckner will kick inside and they will have Ford, Buckner, and Bosa all on the field most of the time. 

My guess is that Buckner will kick inside and they will have Ford, Buckner, and Bosa all on the field most of the time. 
I just see all ranked very highly on various IDP sites.  Could all 3 conceivably be fantasy relevant DLs?

I just see all ranked very highly on various IDP sites.  Could all 3 conceivably be fantasy relevant DLs?
Assuming they are all healthy I would say they all have potential to be relevant.  Unfortunately both Ford and Bosa are not starting off well in the health department.  I would probably have Ford as the most likely to bust out of the three because his success has been as an OLB in a 3-4.  Not sure if he can hold up as a 4-3 DE.   I would have Buckner as the safest of the three because he has proven he can do it in a similar role.  Bosa is the question.  Is he really better than his brother?  Can he stay healthy?  I think if he stays healthy he will be elite. 

What I've seen is Sheldon Day at Nose, Buckner remaining at undertackle, Bosa at end, and Ford at LEO.  I think it's plausible all three are relevant.  Ford's never been a high-tackle guy, so I've been shopping him where I have him rostered.  

Users who are viewing this thread