What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Higher Dynasty value: Big Ben vs Brissett ? (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't for Roesthlisberger unless you are desperate for a QB for this season.  At this point any season could be Ben's last season.

I'd consider Brissett, but there is supposed to be so much talent entering the NFL next draft that I would imagine your Dynasty draft is going to have some coveted names in it.  Then again, it's a 16 team league so the chances of you getting two of the big names isn't as big as it normally would be.  

I guess it depends on what you think of Brissett.  I probably wouldn't make either trade.  Again, assuming you are not in need of a QB for starting this season.

It totally depends on my roster and what I needed.  If I already had a quality starting QB then I probably would take a chance on Brissett if I was a believer.  Unfortunately I am not a big believer so I would probably sit tight. 

I only have Lamar Jackson after losing Andrew Luck. I am a believer in Brissett and a Colts homer. It's hard to land a good QB outside of Round 1.

It's actually a 32 teamer with double copies. I know the 2020 pick would be in the 2nd half due to league construction. (2) 16 team leagues drafting from the same pool. Teams move up and down between the two based on results. The premere league picks 17-32 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread