What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6th pick in a 10 man, how we lookin? (1 Viewer)

Savatage79

Footballguy
QB - Watson, Goff 

RB - David Johnson, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Miles Sanders, Jaylen Samuels, Justice Hill 

WR - Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Curtis Samuel, Dede Westbrook, Manny Sanders, Tyrell Williams, Mecole Hardman 

TE - Evan Engram 

K - Fairbairn

---

Watson was my previous years keeper. Basically everything fell into place, not sure how I could have more depth than this. This is an 11 man roster, 6 benched.

Im really happy with it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm glad you like your team. I think D Johnson and M Thomas are a great combo. 

As for your depth, I think Jaylen Samuels will see work, honestly. I don't see conner lasting all year. So not a bad stash. Jones is great when he is starting and playing, and same with carson. So on healthy weeks you've got a nice core of RBs. Though I'm not a huge fan of A Jones because he is always missing time for one reason or another.

I actually "digg" your receivers. Diggs isn't bad as it seems like you got him in round 4 which is good value. I love curtis samuel when Cam is in, but when Cam is out Samuel is also out. Fortunately you have Dede and Manny sanders! I'd be starting Sanders each and every week. He has been massively overlooked in most leagues and you were wise to grab him. So I love your WR depth. Though... I might just say this... You can just drop Mecole Hardman lmao. Not only do you not need him but I just think the only reason he's popular in draft circles is in the even that Tyreek Hill's investigation is reopened.

Engram is fine. He's pretty good when OBJ is out and... well yea. Just watch out for health with him. Grab a backup TE. Maybe Hockenson? 

With wise seasonal upkeep this team should make the playoffs. But a superbowl? Hm. We shall see.... I think that really depends on whether DJ is for real or if he's going to be an underwhelming back again this year. Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread