What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hottest Chick besides your wife/GF you ever met in real life (1 Viewer)

There was a girl who was an undergrad at the university where I attended graduate school who was stunningly attractive in real life.  My buddy and I used to joke that there was no way to even approach her because there was always a group of ninjas protecting her — several Asian guys endlessly following her around in a desperate attempt to get some.

Later I came to find out that she became a television personality in Malaysia, and then some billionaire scooped her up as his wife.  It all made sense if you saw her in real life.

Marion Caunter

There was once a girl from Vermont. Hoo boy. She was Native American and Swedish. Best looking woman I've ever seen. 

Around '91 or so, one of my college buddies was getting married and my best friend at the time was the best man.  He was dating this young lady from Iran and she was so beautiful I literally could not look at her because I couldn't stop looking at her, which really would have upset my girlfriend who was sitting right next to me.  I couldn't look at her, I couldn't talk to her yet she was sitting right across from me throughout the whole reception. Never been that loopy about anyone before or since, not even my wife.

Morgan Woolard.   I have met a lot of Miss Oklahoma winners over the years at social events or charity events.  All of the winners have been pretty women, but Morgan was also very nice.  My wife and I didn't even know she was Miss Oklahoma until someone told us later.  We just thought she was a very attractive lady with a great personality.  

Had a girl work for me who posed for playboy who was also pretty.  

Karen McDougal worked out at the same gym I did for over 2 years.  Saw her 3-4 times a week when she was in her early 20s.

Karen went to Florida on vacation and entered a Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit contest and won. Not long after that she was in Playboy and ended up Playmate of the year. Next thing you know she is banging Bruce Willis and Donald Trump.
Top 10 for me until Trump had her.  A protobottom girl that actually ate right and worked out right to get that ###.  Now every sub million count insta works on that ###. 

Forced my way into a conversation with Jena Sims at the Masters in 2018.  Still not totally over it.  

I was in baggage claim at the Denver airport and this girl, who was maybe 17, 18 or 19 was there who looked a lot like Cindy Crawford. Did a quick google search and sure enough. Like whoa....

I spent 8 hours as Elle McPherson's personal security while she sat in the Plaza Ballroom, Century Plaza Hotel, and signed these all day. I also had a smoke with Kate Beckinsale on the Lanai a few steps from where Elle signed... decades later. You pick. I can't.

I was in baggage claim at the Denver airport and this girl, who was maybe 17, 18 or 19 was there who looked a lot like Cindy Crawford. Did a quick google search and sure enough. Like whoa....
Thought idea was you had to actually approach the person?  

If not I saw Nina Agdal sitting in first class on a flight to Miami once.  

A previous job put me in contact with multiple Hollywood celebrities, most of whom seemed (as unbelievable as it was) hotter in real life than on screen.

Catherine Zeta Jones in her Zorro days was by far the woman who literally took my breath away when I met her. 
agree on CZJ (she was in my director cousin's 1st movie) and your 'hotter' observation. my Rosanna was that way. so was Madonna (Mudd Club days) and Salma Hayek, who is amazing because she is so tiny so, the closer you get, the more slap-my-###-and-call-me-Shirley thunderously beautiful the sight of her becomes.

non famous:  there was an intensely beautiful girl I dated briefly in college name Lisa that I regret not going after harder.   She threw herself at me a couple times but she was so beautiful it actually intimidated me to the point of freezing.   

famous:   I met Alex Morgan a few years ago at a restaurant here locally (she was playing for the Portland Thorns at the time) https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/9f/24/449f24a40d596afdaf5896a826d354b5.jpg

She had her work out clothes on and was stunningly beautiful in real life.   

No, that's what wikkid, said to Jimmy C.
i almost didn't look. it was the '76 primaries and i covered a day's Boston campaigning w the Governor before the MA primary for WCOZ. he was at a pub in Southie, i went to the gents and it had a trough. Jimmah was in there without security, i hung mine out next to him and thought, dayum, this guy could be the next POTUS. so i looked for posterity's sake. decent unit, saw reddish pubes. it did not make my report, but it's always my first-out celeb story, so i'm glad i did. nufced.

I shared an elevator with that girl who played the foreign exchange student in "Summer School"  hot hot hot.  This was about 25 years ago, so she was still in her prime.

was it her daughter Kaia? we talkin' present day?

Karen McDougal worked out at the same gym I did for over 2 years.  Saw her 3-4 times a week when she was in her early 20s.

Karen went to Florida on vacation and entered a Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit contest and won. Not long after that she was in Playboy and ended up Playmate of the year. Next thing you know she is banging Bruce Willis and Donald Trump.
My uncle photographed a bunch of her Playboy shots. Maybe most. Not sure  :shrug: .

One of my favorites

Users who are viewing this thread