What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Today!! You’re Either A Genius or a Moron - Post Your Best Week 1 Lineup(s) For the Record (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
This is it, folks - the one time of year where we actually do care about your fantasy team!  

Note: No lineup questions,  do not post your entire roster, do not ask about trades or WSIS. Take that ish to the assistant coach forum, n00b! 😡  

For this topic just post league size, scoring, league type (redraft / keeper / dynasty), tell us what draft position you had, & *most importantly* list your week 1 starting lineup. 

Lock it in here! You’re gonna be a hero or a goat regardless, so might as well throw a time-stamp on it so we know whether to congratulate you or sympathize with you after the first week is done! 

:pickle:

ETA: Post up to two leagues. Any more than that & we might have to stage an intervention for you. ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR. Dynasty. Pick 6.

QB: R. Wilson

RB: M. Mack

WR: T. Hill, OBJ, M. Evans

TE: K. Rudolph

12 team PPR. Redraft. Pick 10.

QB: Wentz

RB: Gurley, Mack

WR: Hopkins, Cooks

TE: Ebron

12-team IDP redraft 1 PPR,  all TD = 6, .1/1 Ru/ReYd, .05/1 PaYd,.2 PPC, -2 FL, -3 Int, Tkl = 2, ATK = 1,  FF = 2, DFR = 2, PD = 1, 1/2 sack = 2.5, DTD = 6, Int = 5

pick 1.08

QB: Wentz

RB: Carson/Montgomery

WR: Adams/Hill/Cooper

TE: Engram

O-Flex: Lockett

K:  Eliott

LB:  Vander Esch/Kirksey

DL: E.Griffen/Jonathan Allen

DB: J.Bates/KJackson

D-Flex: Vigil

—————————————

Dynasty start-up auction draft, no salary cap. 12 teams, PPR, all TDs = 6, INT/FL = 2, .1/2 Ru/ReYd, .04/1 PaYd

QB: Mahomes

RB: Kamara/Ingram

WR: Hopkins/ARobinson/Boyd

TE: Engram

O-Flex: C. Sutton

O-Flex: Duke Johnson

Superflex: Brady 

Hoping my pickle is still dancing on Tuesday morning after week 1 is in the books! 

Nice thread hotsauce! I like seeing how others drafted. Pick number 6 snake 10 team standard redraft. Lot a guys do auto pick in this league of Dads.

QB-Watson

WR-Hopkins, Evans, Green

TE-Kelce

RB-Carson, White

Flex-Valdes Scantling 

K-Bryant 

D-Browns

12 team standard redraft (I was at 12 but traded my 1st and 2nd round picks for a later 2nd and an extra 3rd,4th and 5th pick.

QB- Rogers

RB1- Aaron Jones

RB2- Latavious Murray

WR1- Mike Evans

WR2- Adam Thielen

WR3- Brandin Cooks

TE- George Kittle

K- Fairbairn

D- Cowboys

12 team standard redraft (I was at 12 but traded my 1st and 2nd round picks for a later 2nd and an extra 3rd,4th and 5th pick.

QB- Rogers

RB1- Aaron Jones

RB2- Latavious Murray

WR1- Mike Evans

WR2- Adam Thielen

WR3- Brandin Cooks

TE- George Kittle

K- Fairbairn

D- Cowboys
That’s some serious capital to spend to move up in redraft. If those RBs perform you’re a winner for sure.

QB- Rogers

RB1- Aaron Jones

RB2- Latavious Murray

WR1- Mike Evans

WR2- Adam Thielen

WR3- Brandin Cooks

TE- George Kittle

K- Fairbairn

D- Cowboys
This is a heck of a team. Your trades worked out well for you. Don’t love Murray as a RB2, but you make up for it with your stud trio of WRs. Between ARod & AJones you’ll get just about every Packers TD. Ya shoulda grabbed Crosby too. :)  

That’s some serious capital to spend to move up in redraft. If those RBs perform you’re a winner for sure.
Yeah, it was an interesting strategy that hadn't really happened in our league before. He ended up with Kamara, OBJ and Tyreek so he has some serious firepower on his squad as well. FWIW, Yahoo liked our 2 teams the best. 

This is a heck of a team. Your trades worked out well for you. Don’t love Murray as a RB2, but you make up for it with your stud trio of WRs. Between ARod & AJones you’ll get just about every Packers TD. Ya shoulda grabbed Crosby too. :)  
Yeah most of the league thought I was stupid when I announced the trade and then when they saw my draft they changed their tune quickly.  I also have OJ Howard on my bench lol. 

Yeah most of the league thought I was stupid when I announced the trade and then when they saw my draft they changed their tune quickly. 
I like it. Not a ton of difference in the 1.12 and your 2x 2nd rounders, and you landed an extra 3-4-5 pick? Am I reading that right? You should have a ton of depth. 

I like it. Not a ton of difference in the 1.12 and your 2x 2nd rounders, and you landed an extra 3-4-5 pick? Am I reading that right? You should have a ton of depth. 
I traded pick 12, pick 13 and my 11th and 13th rounder picks for a late 2nd, early 3rd, late 4th and early 5th round picks. So it turned out as OBJ, Tyreek, Big Ben, Funchess for Evans, Thielen, Cooks and Rogers. 

That is an all star team,wow. How bad are some of these teams if it is 14 teamer and you have all the good players?
There are 4-5 total rebuilds, it's a devy league as well which helps explain it--more assets for competitors to trade every year and more assets for rebuilds to deal vets for every year.

It's an insanely active league, trade-wise. Lots of value to be had when everyone deals in circles all offseason. 

Edit: there have been 102 trades since we switched the page over on Feb 6th

That's good drafting. Whoa. 
Moreso trading. I don't think I've used a rookie pick in 4 years. Have used plenty of devy picks but always trade them for vets...everyone is always looking for the next Barkley I guess. It's a very active league so lots of deals to be found. 102 trades since Feb.

no such thing as being a degenerate simply b/c you're in 10+ leagues.thats awesome! how do you keep your sanity though? I'm upset and crushed for 2 days after one team's loss - I'm in just 2 leagues - can't imagine how bad I'd feel on Tuesday after losing 10+ games -.like someone ran over my cat.

12 team1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 superflex 

Deshaun Watson HOU-QB 
Alvin Kamara NO-RB 
Brandin Cooks LAR-WR 
Chris Godwin TB-WR 
Evan Engram NYG-TE 
Dalvin Cook MIN-RB 
Robby Anderson NYJ-WR 
Josh Allen BUF-QB 
Michael Badgley LAC-K 
Cleveland Browns CLE-DST

12 team auction 1 qb, 1 rb. 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex - 6 round auction  then snake draft to finish

Deshaun Watson HOU-QB 
Christian McCaffrey CAR-RB 
Robert Woods LAR-WR 
Allen Robinson CHI-WR 
Trey Burton CHI-TE 
Alvin Kamara NO-RB 
Marvin Jones DET-WR or James White or DJ Moore
Brett Maher DAL-K 
Seattle Seahawks SEA-DST 

My best is an FFPC style dynasty:

Rodgers

Ingram, Damien Williams

Julio, Juju, Adams, Evans

Kittle

Eagles/Butler

My best redraft so far is an FBG players championship:

Murray

Jacobs

Montgomery

Duke

OBJ

Michael Thomas

Watkins

Olsen

Patriots and Prater

12 team PPR dynasty (14th season. 6-2 record in championship games.)

QB Ryan

RB Freeman | Ingram

WR AB | Thielen | Cooks

TE Kelce

PK Fairbairn

DT Ravens

12 team PPR redraft. 12th spot.

QB Big Ben

RB Henry | Ekeler (Gordon if he suddenly shows)

WR Julio | Tyreek

TE Hooper

FLEX Duke | Fuller (maybe Pollard)

PK Butler

DT Chiefs

12 team half PPR redraft. Picked 2nd

QB - Lamar Jackson

RB - Kamara

RB - Damien Williams 

WR - Lockett 

WR - Tyler Boyd

TE - Hunter Henry

Flex - Devonta freeman

12 team, redraft, standard

QB: Wilson

RB: Johnson, Bell

WR: Allen, Thielen, Golladay

TE: Henry

Didn't plan to start RB-RB from the 8th pick, but was surprised to see how far Johnson and especially Bell fell.

12 team, redraft, standard

QB: Wilson

RB: Johnson, Bell

WR: Allen, Thielen, Golladay

TE: Henry

Didn't plan to start RB-RB from the 8th pick, but was surprised to see how far Johnson and especially Bell fell.
Nice looking team. I could have had Johnson at 1.08 as well as well but opted to go with WR/WR.

Keenan Allen/Adam Thielen is shockingly good value, so that worked out great for you. Neither of those WRs cane back to me at 3.08 (got Amari Cooper who fell because of foot concerns) - but your RB/RB risk payed off.

good job. 

Not my best team but the one I care the most about

16 team dynasty, salary cap, IDP, ppr, 1 point per 1st down

QB - Jimmy gq

RB - Ingram, Murray

wr - Kupp, Goodwin, Albert Wilson

te - ebron

Flex - Chris Thomson

K - Josh Lambo

DT - Steve mclendon, Corey peters

DE - Trey flowers, Everson Griffen

Lb - Davis demario, cj mosley

Cb - marshon Lattimore, Denzel ward

S - Morgan Burnett, dj swearinger

Def flex - raekwon McMillan (Lb)

Have deebo on my ts and debating bringing him up but it would hamstring my cap.

15 years 10 team PPR redraft, Pick #7; QB TDs- 6pts

QB - Goff

RB - Carson, Kerryon Johnson

WR - Hopkins, ,Julio, Evans

TE - Engram

Flex- Pettis

Flex - Jacobs (or Duke, Latavius, A.Miller)

PK - Meyers (stream)

Def - Cowboys (stream)

Interesting draft.  Mahomas drafted 1.01. Min Homer picks Kamara, Thielan, Brees, Chicago first 4. And 2 TE selcted by my pick at 3.07. I picked A.J. Green   with my 8th.

14 Team, 3 flex IDP, Keep 3-7, Standard scoring (All TDs 6 pts), drafting from the 13th spot

QB - Rodgers (Keeper)

RB - Gurley (Keeper)

WR - A. Brown (Keeper)

WR - Cooper (Keeper)

Flex - Conner (Keeper)

Flex - Ingram

TE - Kelce (Keeper)

PK - Badgley

IDP - Darius Leonard (Keeper)

IDP - Vander Esch

IDP - John Johnson

12 team auction. 2 rb, 3 wr. .5ppr

Lamar Jackson

Leveon Bell,  K. Johnson 

Michael Thomas, Diggs,  M. Williams 

OJ Howard

Also have Mixon at Rb, but I can't pass up Johnson's juicy matchup at Arizona. 

Startup 6 keeper dynasty, Half PPR, drafted in 1st position

QB - Kyler Murray

RB - Saquon Barkley, Sony Michel

WR - Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay

TE - Travis Kelce

Flex - Tyler Boyd, Duke Johnson

2 Keeper *, second season, drafted 6th, PPR

QB - Carson Wentz

RB - Zeke Elliott, James Conner *

WR - Tyreek Hill * , Josh Gordon

TE - OJ Howard

Flex - Melvin Gordon

Obviously need to tweak things if Zeke and/or Gordon continue to hold out, but posted my ideal starters. 

12 team, PPR and 6pt TD. 8th in 1st round and 1st in 2nd but then nothing above 9th in the next 4(long story about our draft order)

Cousins

AJones

TColeman/MSanders (was supposed to be Miller)

DAdams

Golladay

Kelce

Tavechio

Houston

12 team ppr redraft. 

QB: Jackson

RB: Cook, Carson

REC: Julio, Kupp, Westbrook

Flex: Breida

TE: Ertz

K: Lutz

DEF: Broncos

12 Teamer , standard , 6pt passing TDs. START 3 WRs/NO FLEX . I was pulled 5th in our "slot choice drawing",  and knowing I wasn't getting a top 3 back, I went straight to slot 12.  (Hill/JuJu)  Wanted Julio but he was yanked before me at #11.  :wall:

QB - DESHAUN WATSON

WR1- TYREEK HILL

WR2- JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER

WR3- GERONIMO ALLISON

RB1 - LEONARD FOURNETTE

RB2 - MARK INGRAM

TE - VANCE MCDONALD

K - JASON MYERS

DEF - SEATTLE

BENCH CREW - Latavius Murray , Matt Breida , Justin Jackson , Justice Hill , Anthony Miller , Ryquell Armstead.

I tend to try and "beat the field at WR" , and try and build a RB platoon as the year goes on.  I was big on FOURNETTE though, and was happy to get him 3.12/4.01.

Would have liked a slightly better WR3, but, what can you do. Had I went that direction it would have cost me Breida or L.Murray.   I'll try and trade one of my RBs for a better WR3 once the injuries set in.

Good idea for a thread HSG. :football:

TZM

12 team 2 keeper 14 yr old big money league.  It is ppr, no mandatory TE and 6 pt pass tds:

QB: Mayfield

RB: Kamara, Conner

WR/TE: Thielen, Lockett

Flex: Duke Johnson.

For now.  Snail draft because of vacation and such.

but shaping up nicely.   

12 team 2 keeper 14 yr old big money league.  It is ppr, no mandatory TE and 6 pt pass tds:

QB: Mayfield

RB: Kamara, Conner

WR/TE: Thielen, Lockett

Flex: Duke Johnson.

For now.  Snail draft because of vacation and such.

but shaping up nicely.   
Oh come on - how big could the money be if you’re playing with a bunch of 14 year olds? :confused:

oh, wait - you meant....never mind. 

12 team Dynasty TE premium 3 IDP(DL,LB,DB)

Wentz

CMC

Gurley

Hopkins

Robby Anderson 

Travis Kelce

Jared Cook

Demarcus Lawrence

Deion Jones

Budda Baker

ka’imi Fairbairn

Users who are viewing this thread