What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32" TV Recommendations (1 Viewer)

cubd8

Footballguy
I am exploring the purchase of a new TV (this one is for my bedroom). I will also be in the market for a larger TV at some point, but, for now, am focusing on the bedroom since I tend to watch most of my TV in there.

Ideally:

• 32"
  • Smart TV
  • 4K resolution
Any other features that I should want? It's been a while since my last TV purchase.

Anyone with any strong recommendations? I have been partial in the past to Samsung, but interested in getting the best value with the best brand.

70".  

But if you insist on 32", go to slickdeals.net and wait for a good deal to pop up which meets your requirements. 

cubd8 said:
I am exploring the purchase of a new TV (this one is for my bedroom). I will also be in the market for a larger TV at some point, but, for now, am focusing on the bedroom since I tend to watch most of my TV in there.

Ideally:

• 32"
  • Smart TV
  • 4K resolution
Any other features that I should want? It's been a while since my last TV purchase.

Anyone with any strong recommendations? I have been partial in the past to Samsung, but interested in getting the best value with the best brand.
You can get a really solid 32” TCL for like $130. No need for 4K at that size. 

Users who are viewing this thread