What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft (1 Viewer)

Falcon90

Footballguy
In a dynasty keeper league. My keeper is Lavonte David. If Bobby Wagner Deon Jones JJ Watt and Joey Bosa are available who are you taking? Not sure where to go since I have David but I know Lbs are key. Any help appreciated. Thanks. 

Welcome to the forums!  I see you found the right place for questions like this.

IDP Assistant Coach forum really needs a stcky note saying “please post your lineup requirements and idp scoring,” though, because there is no industry standard and these can make a huge difference in values.

The fact that you have one keeper and can chose from some elite top talent makes it hard to guess your situation.  Why did none of those all-pros get kept, while David did?

For dynasty, I like Jones and Bosa over Wagner and Watt strictly for age and longevity.  Whether I go LB1 or DL1 first depends on whether my scoring system favors tackles or sacks.

Hope that helps start you in the right direction!

They didn’t get kept because based on league rounds 1-5 are an A 6-10 a b and 11-15 and waivers a c. You can keep players for so many years. Those players reached their limit and are released back in. Tackles are 2 pts assists 1 and sacks are 4 if that helps. 

At 2x sacks vs tackles I’d favor the LBs over the DL, assuming somewhat uniform roster requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread