What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ever hear of a Category 5 Hurricane? (1 Viewer)

President Warren is going to drive the Trump base completely around the bend.  A liberal woman who isn't afraid of a fight?  It's the Incel trifecta.

ETA:  and favored slightly over Biden right now in the betting markets.
Brilliant 

All jokes aside, the evidence of Trump's mental decline Cannot be ignored.   He has a hard time stringing words together.  

He may not make it to 2020.  Seriously.  
I think the playbook reads "he's been saying stupid things for years.  Nothing new here, move along."

I think the playbook reads "he's been saying stupid things for years.  Nothing new here, move along."
His 2015 mental acuity was far sharper than in is in 2019.   That is damning with faint praise, but still.  

He is showing obvious signs of decline.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurricane Donald, a Cat 5 storm never before seen in American political history, has been slowly moving across the country for the past few years, leaving a path of destruction in his wake.
Who cares man, he's owning those damn cry-baby libs. Suck it libs!!!

Absolutely not. No one’s ever heard of a Cat 5 hurricane before. 
Will it spawn sharknados?  If it did and we nuked it first would the radioactive sharks falling from the sky be dead, more deadly, or would the storm dissipate?  Radioactive superpower sharks falling from tornadoes from the spiral arms of a Categorey 5 hurricane would be frightening.  

And don't think I don't see Al Gore's name incorporated into that Categorey 5 classification.  I see the connections, oh yes.

Will it spawn sharknados?  If it did and we nuked it first would the radioactive sharks falling from the sky be dead, more deadly, or would the storm dissipate?  Radioactive superpower sharks falling from tornadoes from the spiral arms of a Categorey 5 hurricane would be frightening.  
Only one way to find out. 

:lmao:  The baby is angry he looked like an idiot tweeting about Alabama being hit by the hurricane and is now lashing out calling everything fake news. :lmao:  
Probably posted from the golf cart while everyone else was putting out.  

What a great weekend for 36!!

Perhaps he did not mean Alabama the state, but maybe Alabama the stripper or adult film star.  Is there such an entertainer?  Maybe she was ensconced at Mira Lago and he was worried for her well being.  Did any of you ever think of that before jumping to criticism, hmmmm?

:lmao:  The baby is angry he looked like an idiot tweeting about Alabama being hit by the hurricane and is now lashing out calling everything fake news. :lmao:  
The more he claims something is FAKE NEWS, the more likely the news is to be true. 

They really need to get on the same page because this seems to be the opposite of dropping a nuke on it.  I've always wondered why they don't simply cut out a huge chunk of ice from Antarctica and drop it right through the eye.
Or just some super bigly fans.  I mean the biggest fans there are.  Drop them right in the eye and let those really big fans blow the hurricane apart from the inside.

How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over that hurricane? I’d throw so hard, probably make the winds slow down, maybe stop completely! 

You guys know a lot about the....internet? Maybe we could look into time travel, save a bunch of lives...win state, go pro...

Hurricane Donald, a Cat 5 storm never before seen in American political history, has been slowly moving across the country for the past few years, leaving a path of destruction in his wake.
Most entertaining hurricane ever. The best. Bigly entertaining. Turned 1/2 of the country into blubbering complainers 24 x 7.

Users who are viewing this thread