What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Someone to take over for a possibly MIA Owner, Yahoo|14-Team|Non PPR|Double Flex|$75 Paypal (1 Viewer)

The Frankman

Footballguy
Season 6 of the SLAENT Fantasy Football Play or Die League is a Yahoo 14 team non-PPR League (PPR IS STILL THE DEVIL!) with double flex spots (WR/T and WR/RB/TE), in which 8 teams will make the playoffs and Top 4 get payouts (getting 4th should get you your initial buy-in back). The buy-in this year is $90 dollars, making it the largest increase in league history the facilitate hitting the century mark for Season 7. As usual, the percentages will be skewed more towards the Top 2 so making the SuperBowl nets you a nice chunk of change; winning it all gets you almost half the pot.

SLAENT Forum Link

Y! League Link -

Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Weekly Waivers: Game Time - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
League Pickem: Yes
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR (16 teams)

Kickers League Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards: 1
Field Goals 20-29 Yards: 2
Field Goals 30-39 Yards: 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards: 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards: 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -0.5
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards: -1
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards: -1.5
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards: -2
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards: -2.5
Point After Attempt Made: 1
Point After Attempt Missed: -0.75

Buy-In (Official)
14 people x $90 = $1,260 Pot
1st gets $615
2nd gets $362
3rd gets $204
4th gets $90 (get Buy-In back)

I need someone to take on an Auto-Drafted team, the team actually had an A grade from Yahoo oddly enough.

QB: Matt Ryan, Jimmy Garappolo
WR: Micheal Thomas, Chris Godwin, Brandin Cooks, Corey Davis, Jamison Crowder
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Tarik Cohen, Chris Thompson
TE: O.J. Howard, Dallas Goedert, Darren Waller
D/ST: Greg Zuerlein
K: LA Rams

PM me and I'll send you the link to take the team over and my PayPal E-mail for payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now that owner is having issues paying, so I need a backup owner just in case he bails.

The team is now 1-0, same players. If he doesn't contact me by Saturday he's losing the team. Payment will be prorated to $75 since this is Week 2 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread