What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Auction: Drop somebody for Lamar Jackson? (1 Viewer)

Who, if anybody, should I drop for Lamar Jackson?

• Drew Brees

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sammy Watkins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somebody else (see my post for whom!)

• Nobody! Keep Brees on your roster and Lamar on the wire.

• Total voters

Avery

Footballguy
Little neighborhood league here.   10 team PPR with 14 roster spots.  QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLEX/K/D.

We drafted the league as an auction this year and are transitioning to a keeper league with 3 keepers going forward. I generally play in larger leagues with more teams and deeper benches and  I didn't fully embrace the short benches and only 10 teams and left too much in the "bank" and got stuck with multiple players as I tried to enforce prices.  One of those players I got "stuck" with is Drew Brees.  Don't hate him, but really was looking at Lamar Jackson as my QB as pass TDs are only 3 points and rushing/passing are 6 points. #knowyourleaguerules

Do I drop Brees for Lamar Jackson?  Do I drop somebody else for Lamar Jackson?

Would love to hear some opinions.  Thanks! 👊

Leave a link, and I'll do my best with your assistant coach question in return!

My team:
QB: Brees
RB: Mixon, Michel, A. Jones, Duke Johnson, Sanders
WR: Hill, Lockett, Westbrook, Watkins
TE: Howard, Andrews
K: Butler
Def: Jaguars

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of people are high on Andrews, but he's not going to see your starting lineup regularly, so I'd drop him for Jackson and try to trade Brees.

I know a lot of people are high on Andrews, but he's not going to see your starting lineup regularly, so I'd drop him for Jackson and try to trade Brees.
Heard but in a 10 team league, there is no trade market for a QB.

Users who are viewing this thread