What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Everyone is a combination of two celebrities who share your birthday. (1 Viewer)

Website list is crap...  but if I'm a combination of Blake Shelton and Paul McCartney shouldn't I be able to sing just a little bit?  I mean the Blake half wouldn't totally negate the Sir Paul half, right?

David Beckham and Princess Charlotte!  Sweet, I am Englished royalty! 

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Nick Offerman.  Pretty accurate combo for me.  :yes:  
whoa - hey there birthday buddy!

ETA: wait a minute... did you just pick two random dudes to be your fathers?  Because the two you picked have different birthdays. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The first two that I recognize are Tyler Perry and Ben Savage, which I guess would make me a black comedian with an older brother who is more famous than me.

People born on my bday:

• Kate Hudson
  • Tim Curry
  • James Franco
  • Hayden Christensen
  • Ashley Judd
  • Suge Knight
  • Jayne Mansfield
  • Dudley Moore
The only ones I think I have anything in common with is Mansfield and Moore, because I have moobs and am dead (inside).

My top two are Lil Pump (rapper) and Cody Orlove (instagram star).  :unsure:

I'll take Robert De Niro and Sean Penn instead.

Jaysus said:
ETA: wait a minute... did you just pick two random dudes to be your fathers?  Because the two you picked have different birthdays. 
That makes 3 of us.  I must have misunderstood the question.  ;)

doowain said:
I stopped looking when 9 of the top 10 "celebrities" listed were YouTube/TikTok stars and social media influencers.
What the hell is Tik Tok?  I am so out of touch...

If I'm not including athletes there are barely 2 people most would even know. So I guess I'll go with Bob Saget and Bill Paxton.

Users who are viewing this thread