Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Phantom Knight

Pick two of Mixon, Jacobs and Michel

Question

10-team PPR league.  Every team must have exactly 3 rbs.  

I currently have Zeke, Mixon and JJacobs.  Michel is on the wire and I want so badly to pick him up.  But I am not dropping Zeke. And I am hesitant to drop either of the other two. 

I'd appreciate any comments and any votes for 2 of the 3 (Mixon, Jacobs, Michel).  Thank you all.

6 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Phantom Knight said:

10-team PPR league.  Every team must have exactly 3 rbs.  

I currently have Zeke, Mixon and JJacobs.  Michel is on the wire and I want so badly to pick him up.  But I am not dropping Zeke. And I am hesitant to drop either of the other two. 

I'd appreciate any comments and any votes for 2 of the 3 (Mixon, Jacobs, Michel).  Thank you all.

I am keeping the 3 you currently have.

12 hours ago, jwsbowler said:

I am keeping the 3 you currently have.

Same here. Esp in ppr

Tough call.  All have warts.  Mixon (bad O-Line), Michel (Patriots & health), and Jacobs (unproven).  I probably stick with what you have and see what Jacobs can do.  I would not drop Mixon no matter what but it is a toss up between Michel and Jacobs for me.......with a slight lean towards keeping Jacobs. 

Thanks, gents.

My head agrees with you (and the other 9 league mates). But my gut says Michel is going off this year. THAT (my gut) gets me into trouble 9 times out of 10. But then I remember that 1 success foroever.

Tough to just release any of those but I could make an arquement for trading Mixon for help in another area and then picking up Michel.