What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick two of Mixon, Jacobs and Michel (1 Viewer)

Phantom Knight

Footballguy
10-team PPR league.  Every team must have exactly 3 rbs.  

I currently have Zeke, Mixon and JJacobs.  Michel is on the wire and I want so badly to pick him up.  But I am not dropping Zeke. And I am hesitant to drop either of the other two. 

I'd appreciate any comments and any votes for 2 of the 3 (Mixon, Jacobs, Michel).  Thank you all.

10-team PPR league.  Every team must have exactly 3 rbs.  

I currently have Zeke, Mixon and JJacobs.  Michel is on the wire and I want so badly to pick him up.  But I am not dropping Zeke. And I am hesitant to drop either of the other two. 

I'd appreciate any comments and any votes for 2 of the 3 (Mixon, Jacobs, Michel).  Thank you all.
I am keeping the 3 you currently have.

Tough call.  All have warts.  Mixon (bad O-Line), Michel (Patriots & health), and Jacobs (unproven).  I probably stick with what you have and see what Jacobs can do.  I would not drop Mixon no matter what but it is a toss up between Michel and Jacobs for me.......with a slight lean towards keeping Jacobs. 

Thanks, gents.

My head agrees with you (and the other 9 league mates). But my gut says Michel is going off this year. THAT (my gut) gets me into trouble 9 times out of 10. But then I remember that 1 success foroever.

Tough to just release any of those but I could make an arquement for trading Mixon for help in another area and then picking up Michel.

Users who are viewing this thread