What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Sigmund Bloom

Footballguy
Staff member
We're back!!!

FYI will be traveling this weekend so I might not be able to get to many Sunday morning - will have more time to answer on Friday, so get em in early. As always, consult with my projections for the initial answer.

Let's Goooooo

With the Zeke news today, drop Pollard for Sanu, Gallup, Keke, Stills or other WR?  My RBs are David and Duke Johnson, Henry, Michel, Ekeler.  Seems like I don’t need Pollard now.

10 team 15 player roster .5 PPR

Thanks as always for doing this.

Other WR are T. Hill, C. Kupp, A. Jeffrey, and J. Landry

Last edited by a moderator:
.5 PPR Kupp or Allen Robinson?

Another league, Josh Jacobs or Allen Robinson?

1/2 PPR Flex - 1 of:

Penny

D Jax

McCoy

J Hill

I know Penny doesn't care, but I am already starting Carson (may make sense to diversify)

Hey Sig, so glad you're back. 

I kinds really messed up my Auction draft (my values on the dominator were off, my fault). As a result, I need to drop 2 players this week (I can't trade them, I tried) which would you drop?

Thanks as always 😁http://imgur.com/gallery/ZXqsW9t

1.) Non-ppr: How would you rank these bench stashes going forward: Pollard, Darwin, Mattison, Damien Harris, Dare?

2.) Non-ppr. Who to start at RB this week between Dare, Pollard, and Darrell Henderson?

TIA

Hey Sig,

I asked on twitter but .5 ppr and a little sad now that I picked Carson over Kerryon. I think I can trade MVS and Carson for Kerryon. With Edelman, Godwin, a rob, John brown and Kenny stills, do you think It’s worth it or better to just hold for now and see what the first couple weeks show?

Hey Bloom, super glad you're back!

I messed up an auction pretty bad and need to drop 2 of the following:

Tevin Coleman , Duke Johnson , Royce Freeman, Will Fuller, James White, Marvin Jones, Sammy Watkins, Miles Sanders.

It's a 12 team .5 PPR

Thanks!

Rank these D options for this week? LAC, NYJ, KC, DEN, BUF, or SEA

Better bench stashes in 12 team PPR (2 spots)? Have A. Miller and J. Jackson on the bench now. Drop either/both for T. Pollard, Dare O,  Malcolm Brown, J. Crowder, Ty. Williams, Renfrow, Goodwin, Higgins (have OBJ), or Boykin?

Start 3 (1 RB, 2 flex in PPR) - J. Jacobs, M. Sanders, W. Fuller, J. Brown, J. Jackson, J. Hill, L. McCoy

Lamar at dead fish, or Russ at home vs. bungles?

I think Russ is the safer pick, but lots of upside with Lamar.  Miami is already down two scores

Ppr wr start: josh gordon or curtis samuel.

Dropping pollard who to pick up: crowder, sanu, goedert, edmonds, gore?

Trying to decide what to do with Pollard in 1/2/2/1/Flex PPR league: 

1.hold for a few weeks

2.premptive pick up 2nd D/ST for wk 2

3.pick up Smokey, Higgins, Andrews/Waller (have Kelce or Kittle), R Freeman, J. Jackson, etc.

4. Try to trade him to Zeke owner

TIA. PS: Enjoying your NOLA tweets.

12 team PPR RB squad is weak (David Johnson, Breida, Royce, J. Hill, J. Jackson, D. Henderson) so I need someone to hit. Dropped Dare for Trubisky as a backup to Mahomes but no TE backup (Kittle). Worth picking up Doyle/Waller over any of those guys before week 4? Thanks!

It’s week one and my lineups are stacked, so my only question is this:

how did you, Sigmund Bloom, becomes so handsome, suave & debonair? 

Any advice for uggos who want to be less uggo? 

Thanks in advance, and happy 2019 FF season!  :pickle:

Here's to another great year Sig

FFPC scoring:

Need Two of the following:

P.Barber vs SF

M.Jones A AZ

E.Sanders @ Oak

T.Coleman @ TB

And two of the following:

R.Anderson vs Buff

M.Jones @ AZ

C.Ridley @ Minn

And two of the following:

L.Murray vs Hou

D.Lewis @ Cleve

D.D. Westbrook vs KC

J.Doyle A LAC

1/2 PPR

Pick two:   Kerryon Johnson, Josh Jacobs, Matt Breida, David Singletary, David Montgomery, Duke Johnson

Pick three:  Hopkins, Boyd, Pettis, Boykin, Valdes-Scantling

Thanks Bloom!

1. Pick my qb2, Dak, Brady, cousins (starting Wilson for sure)

2. 0.5ppr, pick 2: Fuller, m Jones, Mike Williams

3. Waller or Rudolph 0.5ppr

4. 0.5 ppr, rank in order of preference for week 1: Zeke, Pollard, Michel, Fuller, j gordon

How do you think deebo is going to preform in week one's bucs shootout?  Worthy of a start in deep leagues or should we wait until later in the season for him to provide returns to dynasty drafters?

Hi Bloom I have a few below.

1PT PPR 6 PT pass TD's

QB Cam or Russel Wilson

1 Flex DJ Moore, Dede Westbrook, Valdes, Montgomery, or R Freeman

1PT PPR 4 PT pass TD's

QB: Jamis or Cam

1 WR: Boyd, Fitz, Sammy, Gallup

1PT PPR, 6PT Pass TD's

QB: Mahomes, or Russel Wilson

1 Flex: J Gordon, Pettis, Valdes, or R Freeman

1 PT PPR, 4 PT PTD, bonus yardage bonuses for all

QB: Brees or Murray

1 WR: Godwin, DJ Moore, J Gordan

1 Flex: D Freeman, Michel, Godwin, DJ Moore, J Gordan

1PT PPR, 4PTD, yardage bonuses

QB: Jamis or Russel

PPR League. Need a flex.

* M. Sanders vs WASH -- Does he get enough touches?

* J. Jackson vs INDY -- I'm already starting Ekeler.

* C. Davis @CLE -- Having a hard time thinking Mariota and the TN offense can be effective early.

* M. Goodwin @TB -- #2 opposite Pettis. Good matchup for Jimmy G.

* T. Pollard vs NYG -- Does Zeke get his touches? Does Pollard close out in a blowout?

Who?

Thanks

Thanks again for doing this.  

Standard.  Please rank the below flex options:

A. Jones, D. Montgomery, Ekeler, Lat. Murray, J. Gordon, and C. Samuel.

Also, 2019 projections for Kyler Murray?

TIA

Standard Scoring.... no PPR

Need a FLEX

DFreeman / AThielen / DukeJohnson

Thanks Sig!

I have two TE Kelce and Kittle..u think it’s crazy to keep both?  I run Kittle in my flex.My RBs are Fournette,Singletary,Breida,Penny,Justice ,Hunt and WRs r Juju,Boyd,Dede,Arob and MVS . Qb is Wentz. Ppr 12 man league. Thanks

Welcome back! Here's to a great Football Season!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

12 team leagues, 1 PPR, standard scoring

TE Olsen vs LA or Andrews @ Mia

RB Ingram @ Mia or Ekelar vs Ind

Flex RB Bernard @ Sea; TE Rudolph vs Atl; RB Penny vs Cincy

Question - Is Buddy Howell/RB Houston worth a stash?  Seems like the Houston RB situation is still a question mark.

Thanks Sig!

Pick 2 for end of bench stash (PPR, also own David Johnson): Pollard, Edmonds, D.Lewis, Dare, Higgins, Darwin, CJ, Renfrow, DK?

Thanks Sig

Trying to jump ahead the curve in my ppr league for wr. My bench wr are currently moncrief and Emmanuel sanders. Would you  drop either of those two for damion willis, kenny stills, keesean johnson, jacoby Myers, crowder, anthony miller, malcom brown,miles boykins,  dk Metcalf , mercole hardman, dj chalk, terry mclaurin or john brown?

I listened to what you said about justice hill and darwin Thompson and drafted hill and Thompson. Followed what you said on twitter this week about dare o and with the shady news dropped Thompson for him, was that the right move? 

Also how would you rank for season long : Thompson, Pollard, chase edmonds, chris Thompson, daminen harris, and gio

Thank you

Hi Bloom

Start Aaron Rogers vs Chi 

Newton vs chargers

Pick 1 Flex start Pollard vs Giants , or Marlon Mack or Curtis Samuel vs Chargers 

Thank in advance - 

In a full PPR league - trying to figure out my w2 and flex position out of -

godwin, lockett, fuller, jacobs, moore, ekeler - any thoughts would be super appreciated!

Standard scoring:

I need three

David Johnson, Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram Nick Chubb

Right now I have Chubb, Fournette and Johnson, but with no PPR I was thinking about switching Johnson and Ingram.  Thoughts?

PPR League with extra non-QB flex starter.

Question: Drop T. Pollard or no?

Here are my current RBs/WRs/TEs:

* RBs: S. Barkley, K. Williams, A. Ekeler (M. Sanders, J. Hill, J. Jackson, T. Pollard) -- I have a decent amount of depth.

* WRs: K. Allen, T. Lockett, C. Davis -- I have no depth.

* TE: OJ Howard

Notes:

- I could attempt to trade Pollard to the Zeke owner. Potential targets: J. Brown or K. Coutee realistically.

- Waiver Wire Options: M. Goodwin, D. Samuel, M. Boykin, T. Quinn, A. Wilson, F. Gore, C. Hyde, CJ Anderson (K. Johnson cuff), D. Goedert.

Thanks

non-PPR

D Williams / Justin Jackson / T Boyd - pick one

.5 PPR

Ekeler / Lockett / Boyd / A Jones / Breida - pick 2

Henry / V MacDonald - pick 1

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread