What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR: Dede Westbrook or Golladay (1 Viewer)

sportsphysio

Footballguy
Westbrook vs. KC

Golladay vs. Arizona

I'm leaning Westbrook: possible horrible KC defense; Jax will have to pass to keep up with KC offense; better QB than last year; Foles seemed to like him in preseason.

Thanks!

I think you might be overthinking this one. Golladay is a top-20 WR, with a better QB than Westbrook, with an even better matchup against the Cardinals who are missing both their top-2 CB's. 

I think its certainly possible Westbrook has 2-3 more catches than  Golladay, but that will likely be for fewer yards, and Golladay's TD chances are likely double Westbrook's.

I think Westbrook is going to kill it this year, but would like to a couple of games first. Golladay is proven and with a good match up. Would be conservative with Golladay this week. 

I think you might be overthinking this one. Golladay is a top-20 WR, with a better QB than Westbrook, with an even better matchup against the Cardinals who are missing both their top-2 CB's. 

I think its certainly possible Westbrook has 2-3 more catches than  Golladay, but that will likely be for fewer yards, and Golladay's TD chances are likely double Westbrook's.
Overthinking is what I do best, especially week 1! Thanks for the reply!

No Patrick Petersen = Golladay for me.  I like both this week, and do see the Jags playing from behind, but I think KC's D is better than most think.  (I think they ended up as a top 10 scoring unit in standard leagues last year, but don't quote me on that).  They were #16 in my league last year, but non standard and points for yards/points allowed, amongst others things. Per above though, I like Golladay for 6-8 catches, 80+ yds and a TD.  I question which Nick Files is going to show up.  Super Bowl Foles or Regular Season Foles, plus nursing an abdominal injury. 

Users who are viewing this thread