What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mixed Feeling - Rate my team please (1 Viewer)

Sasgaard

Footballguy
Hey guys, I generally don't ask that question but for this one leaves me with mixed feelings. Depending on how I look at it, I like it or I find it having tons of question marks. 12 teamer, I had the 10th pick. PPR. Start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE and 2 Flex. The rest is normal line up.

QB: Drew Brees

RBs: David Johnson, Derrick Henry, Royce Freeman

Juju, Thielen, Sutton, AJ  Green, Cobb, Tyrell Williams

Delanie Walker/Greg Olsen

I feel that if AJ comes back at some point not too late in the season and Henry produces the way we feel he can, I have a nice line up. I think I have a so so feeling due to my RBs....D. Johnson is a question mark, Henry is a question mark. If these two produces well, then I'm good to go, if they don't pan out, my team is going to the toilet bowl.

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys and if you would like my opinion on your question, post the link in your reply and will gladly chip in.

I think your RB's are definitely going to make or break your season.  If AJ comes back like his old self, you are looking good, but I'd be a little concerned about depth.  If the chips fall your way, this team could do very well.

Thanks for the help with mine!

Alot depends on johnson.  If he has a better season like projected I’ll think you will be there in the end.  When green gets close to returning maybe try to trade him for a back?  

Users who are viewing this thread