What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Montgomery or D Williams in week 1? (1 Viewer)

Payne

Footballguy
The Shady signing has me concerned in KC. I love Montgomery but didn't plan to start him in week 1. Now I am really struggling who to go with. Pairing them with Chubb.

Its very close. I think it comes down to the scoring system. In standard I prefer Montgomery, in PPR, I prefer Williams.

Shady doesn't take over this backfield for a couple more weeks. Williams is a good start this week in both standard and ppr I think. Montgomery is too, but that's purely speculation. Remember when Howard was supposed to be a great start last year and that never materialized? If I had a choice like Williams, I'd wait and see on Montgomery. After you see how they use him for a couple of games, if he's as advertised, I'd trade Williams away as fast as possible. At best Shady is going to make that a RBBC and at worst he's just gonna take over and never look back. Let someone else deal with that headache.

Users who are viewing this thread