What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Awesome Deep Superflex League Needs You! (1 Viewer)

Killtops

Footballguy
Three year old superflex league just had three owners bail at the last minute (I know...). This is a really fun, competitive league and we want to do whatever we can to save it. Will you be our saviour?

• Started by a group of real life friends in western Canada (though one of us now lives in Australia).
  • All of us are in our thirties, longtime fantasy football vets, working professionals with families.
  • All of us except for one are really good guys (don't trade with Dave).
  • 12 team league
  • Start 1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 SFLEX, 1 DST, 15 bench spots, 28 total roster spots
  • 0.5 PPR, 4 pts per passing TD, 6 points per rushing/receiving TD, 0.1 points per receiving or rushing yard, 0.04 points per passing yard, -2 points per turnover
  • Huge starter pool and deep benches make this a really fun league. Many players are fantasy relevant that would not be in any other league and scouring the waiver wire is very important
  • Hosted on ESPN (I know...)
  • Normally a $100 Canadian buy-in. We can discuss how to make this work if you're interested. We're flexible.
  • Waivers done by auction. $1000 budget.
  • Matchups are head-to-head each week
  • Four teams make playoffs (three division winners and one wild card)
  • Prizes are 50%, 30%, 20% for first, second, third
Looking for three owners to do an auction draft of the pool of abandoned players. We can do this today before the game, or work out a way to do it before Sunday if need be. At this point we want to do anything we can to keep this amazing league running. 

Hit me up ASAP if you're interested and let's chat. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the games are quickly approaching, but if you still need a someone to join your league, just let me know: Benitez270@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread