What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Dem vote (1 Viewer)

Who do you back for Dem Primary

• Total voters

Max Power

Footballguy
Who do you back? A whole lot of anti trump around here, but not a lot willing to put their name to a candidate yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you back? A whole lot of anti trump around here, but not a lot willing to put their name to a candidate yet.
Who hasn't been willing to name a candidate?  

My first choice is still Mayor Pete.  Then Yang (but he really has no shot and Pete is a long shot).  Of the others Id be more for Warren than Bernie, Biden, or Harris.

Can’t vote in primaries as a no party affiliation voter so smoo 

Has time passed to change affiliation?  I'm in the same boat as you, but thought about switching to GOP just so I can vote against the sharpie child twice.
Don’t know, but I’m good as is. I know a lot of folks who thought about registering GOP if there was a viable alternative.

Don’t know, but I’m good as is. I know a lot of folks who thought about registering GOP if there was a viable alternative.
I'm thinking just from a mail perspective, I need to switch...both sides send me ridiculous amounts of junk mail.  I do have fun "returning to sender" with little notes on some of them :lol:  

The Commish said:
Given your elementary  view of the world, I can see how you'd come to that conclusion.

Congrats on being part of the group that has basically pushed me to consider a protest vote?  Never thought I'd entertain that possibility so I guess you've got that going for you :thumbup:  
The Poll says FBG Dem vote.   :lol: . Looks like you slipped up and now you are backpedalling.  Are you too ashamed to admit being a Democrat?  Interesting.

The Poll says FBG vote.   :lol: . Looks like you slipped up and now you are backpedalling.  Are you too ashamed to admit being a Democrat?  Interesting.
:lmao:   Go fish somewhere else...you look silly.  Title is "FBG Dem vote" and the question is "Who do you back for the Dem primary?"

Maybe I shouldn't assert fishing here....reading is fundamental to accurate communication on message boards.

I was going to tell you guys to quit with the personal bickering but this actually seems like a decent thread for you to do it in so carry on in here and quit mucking up the interesting threads.

:lmao:   Go fish somewhere else...you look silly.  Title is "FBG Dem vote" and the question is "Who do you back for the Dem primary?"

Maybe I shouldn't assert fishing here....reading is fundamental to accurate communication on message boards.
He's following you around to troll you, not fishing.

OTOH, it kind of doesn't matter since I'll be voting D no matter what in November next year.

OTOH, I'd feel better about it if the choice was Warren or Buttigieg.

Ill gladly admit to now being a democrat because of what the GOP has become.
Of course. 

The Democratic Party is a huge tent right now. Eventually it will break up some; there’s a lot of very significant disagreement within. But at the moment we’re all unified in a common purpose, and whenever that has happened in history, we tend to overwhelm the Republicans. 

Ill gladly admit to now being a democrat because of what the GOP has become.
My position has never been framed in terms of "Dem" vs "Repub", so I'm not entirely sure of the point.  I can only assume that since I don't bow down to Trump I must be a Dem?  As I said in my initial reply....elementary understanding.  Dem/Repub <> Conservative/Liberal

Sure.  Dozens on this board accuse people of being a Trump Supporter because they don't spend all day every day attacking the guy.  I look forward to you correcting those posts as well.
Should I get accused of this, you have my word that I will absolutely correct those posts. I don't think that's going to be an issue though.  No one is going to confuse me with a Trump supporter...if they do, I'm doing it wrong and may have to up the game to "all day every day attacking"

As a registered republican in Kansas who did not vote for Trump the 1st time I can assure you I wont in 2020. I hope he gets primaried so I can vote against him twice. I will be voting for who ever the Democrats put forth, even if that person is way too progressive for my liking. This election is that important to me. Unfortunately, Kansas will always be red and is not in play electorally so my vote matters little.

Should I get accused of this, you have my word that I will absolutely correct those posts. I don't think that's going to be an issue though.  No one is going to confuse me with a Trump supporter...if they do, I'm doing it wrong and may have to up the game to "all day every day attacking"
Fair enough.  And I don't care what you are but every topic that stays on topic you support the Dem view on it which has nothing to do with Trump.

As a registered republican in Kansas who did not vote for Trump the 1st time I can assure you I wont in 2020. I hope he gets primaried so I can vote against him twice. I will be voting for who ever the Democrats put forth, even if that person is way too progressive for my liking. This election is that important to me. Unfortunately, Kansas will always be red and is not in play electorally so my vote matters little.
Sorry, even though Trump is being primaried your state GOP won't let you vote against him.

I was going to tell you guys to quit with the personal bickering but this actually seems like a decent thread for you to do it in so carry on in here and quit mucking up the interesting threads.
You may be right. Maybe just let this be the dumpster thread where they can go back and forth at each other like they are doing as middle schoolers and stop ruining other threads. 

Fair enough.  And I don't care what you are but every topic that stays on topic you support the Dem view on it which has nothing to do with Trump.
Perfectly said.  It is quite obvious @The Commish is not a Republican so I don't know why he is fighting it so much.  I can't think of one conservative issue that I have seen him support.  It would be like me claiming to be a Democrat with my posting history.

Since the vast majority of your posts in this forum are attacks against other posters, a better question would be “who haven’t you attacked”? And the answer is: Trump supporters. 
I attacked who again?  Better yet, why don't you stop your normal trolling here and move along?  If you're even capable

Users who are viewing this thread