What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drew Brees is trending on Twitter and it is not about Football (1 Viewer)

He said they are the party of hatred.  Seriously what don’t you understand?
That is not supporting the claim with any link or proof, nor does it explain what he based this on and how he came to this conclusion.

This was just a blanket statement that Democrats are the party of hate.

In what way?  Can you back it up with something rather than making inflammatory accusations with no basis.

In what way?  Can you back it up with something rather than making inflammatory accusations with no basis.
I base my accusations on what I read from the Dems in the PSF, those are the only Dems whose opinions I hear (read). 

You read a lot of PSF posts , maybe every single post?

If you were an impartial observer like me you would agree with my “inflammatory accusations”

I really don`t care what athletes think or do as I am not nor will ever be friends with them.  Brees, ADP, AB, Hill, whoever.   What they do or think after they leave the field is irrelevant to me.  Same with actors and musicians.

All I care about the players is that they entertain me on Sundays and provide points to my FF teams if they are on my roster. Or if I go to a movie or concert I am paying to see their craft not their opinions or actions away from the stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is really sad for you. And I shouldn’t have to tell you it’s highly unrepresentative. 
Tbh, the only Rs I hear from (read) is here too 

My family, friends and coworkers really don’t give a #### about politics anymore.

But if you get a chance, and feel like it, could you explain to me why any of this is really sad for me? I’m curious 

Tbh, the only Rs I hear from (read) is here too 

My family, friends and coworkers really don’t give a #### about politics anymore.

But if you get a chance, and feel like it, could you explain to me why any of this is really sad for me? I’m curious 
Sad because it leads you to make bad assumptions (such as “the Democrats are the party of hate”). 

And sad because you’re obviously interested in politics or you wouldn’t be here so often. So why wouldn’t you want to be as well informed about something you’re interested in as possible? 

I want to add that I’m happy to hear about your friends. As somebody who is (unfortunately) addicted to politics, I prefer it when people don’t care. The less people interested the better. When people not normally interested in politics start to care it leads to disaster (like Donald Trump.) 

I really don`t care what athletes think or do as I am not nor will ever be friends with them.  Brees, ADP, AB, Hill, whoever.   What they do or think after they leave the field is irrelevant to me.  Same with actors and musicians.

All I care about the players is that they entertain me on Sundays and provide points to my FF teams if they are on my roster. Or if I go to a movie or concert I am paying to see their craft not their opinions or actions away from the stage.
Same here.  :hifive:

I don't know. I'm a little different, perhaps. When someone beats a child with a tree branch, kills someone, obstructs justice in the murder enquiry, beats a woman in an elevator or something similar, I tebd to disdain that person afterwards.

It may or not influence my FF drafts, depending on the situation

Not necessarily. Depends on what we’re not in sync about. I don’t care if we aren’t in sync about lots of things. Discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, etc I do care about. 
Exactly. I don't care if people aren't in sync with my love for Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. But I care that I'm no longer in sync with people who think homosexuals deserve to go to hell. In fact, I'm ashamed that I was in sync with them for most of my life, and I wish they would see how wrong they are like I did. 

I base my accusations on what I read from the Dems in the PSF, those are the only Dems whose opinions I hear (read). 

You read a lot of PSF posts , maybe every single post?

If you were an impartial observer like me you would agree with my “inflammatory accusations”
No... I wouldnt claim the party is that of hate based on this board.  

And sad because you’re obviously interested in politics or you wouldn’t be here so often. 
Meh, most of the time I’m here anymore I’m bored sand killing time.

What’s REALLY SAD is whoever reported my post. I thought it was pretty  harmless.

Guess not

What’s REALLY SAD is whoever reported my post. I thought it was pretty  harmless.

Guess not
I think it was sad. I wasn't offended by it. Who would be offended by that? Some guy named Cowboyfan8 on the internet thinks that the Democratic Party is the party of hate? Oh my, whatever shall I do?

Cowboysfan8 said:

Guess not
The question is not who, but how many.  I would guess more than four.  

Cowboysfan8 said:

Guess not
The reporting here by Anti Trump people is out of control. Ask Aaron and Clayton. 

Users who are viewing this thread