What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Brown on Waivers?! Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

Tonycarpenter

Footballguy
AJ Brown just dropped on waivers:   I need to add him right?  Set to drop Coutee for AJ Brown on my #8of10 Waiver claim.  

10 team Dynasty 2QB PPR with bonus tiers. 2QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1W/T 1W/T/R 1K 1DEF, 2IDP  Starters. 26 roster spots +2IR 

Background: League Started up in 2018 everyone auto drafted so we were  all screwed equally.  I'm the only owner who's done a dynasty league before.  Examples of what I'm dealing with:  Here's our First Round fro 2019 draft: Murray #1,  Jacobs #2,  Haskins #3,   DeSean Jackson #4,   M.Brown #5,  NHarry #6,  RSwitzer #7,  D Walker #8, MAndrews #9.  DMontgomery#10. 

My team is already stacked and I have 2 first round picks for 2020.  

QB: Watson, WIlson, Mayfield. CKelly

WR:  Hopkins, RWoods, CGodwin, CKirk, DPettis, KCoutee, MVS, MBoykin, HButler-IR.    My Waiver Claim I"ve designated to drop Coutee

RB: EzeElliott, NChubb, Guice, RFreeman, RJones2, Darwin Thompson. 

TE: Kelce, HHenry, Goedert, IrvSmithJr. 

K: Crosby,  DEF: Dallas.   IDP: Kuechly, JaylonSMith 

AJ Brown is a talented WR who's ceiling is higher than Coutee, MVS,  probably Kirk. 

I've been grabbing and consolidating talent and future picks.  (Traded A Jeffery and Sutton for 2020 1st) to fill out starting roster.  Traded ( E.Engram, DJ Moore,  TLockett for Hopkins).  

Coutee is Injured a lot. I'd like to keep him and have him breakout then trade him. BUT having a 3rd HOU player isn't as fun and his injuries have been frustrating. 

I could drop C.Kelly but he could emerge as a potential starting QB and QBs are the top 23 of 25 scorers in our league. They're quite valuable.  I could drop Irv Smith Jr and maybe no one takes him but I don't want to risk it.  I could drop Goedert but I'd need him for Bye Week12 where all of my TEs have byes. 

I also want to make sure I'm maintaining a free-ish roster space to dabble with for  BYEs related to K, DEF< IDP IDP.  I've staggered their weeks decently. I like my IDPs.  

I have 4 2020 draft picks that I don't have room for.  So I'll look to trade and keep trading into the future.   Down the road AJ Brown could be better than Godwin, Pettis, Kirk, Bye then Hopkins might be old. Kelce could be old.   I don't know.  I'm probably just over thinking it. 

I would drop Coutee for him. You may have to wait for the Titans to get a QB and get it together, but he is a good bet.

Users who are viewing this thread