What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

90 Day Fiance (1 Viewer)

Wingnut

Footballguy
Anyone watching this hilarious trainwreck of a show? My GF started watching it a month or so ago and now Im watching with her. So many idiots on this show, its unreal.

The currently airing offshoot, Before the 90 Days, has this guy, Caesar, a 40something black guy who lives in NC...hes a nail tech at a salon, rides his bike to work, and lives in a dumpy apartment. He has a "fiance" for the past 5 years, a hot young blonde Ukrainian chick who hes never even met. Over the past 5 years, he has sent her $40k, had several meetups canceled by her with ridiculous excuses, and yet he keeps sending her money thinking shes legit interested in him. Hes basically living on Ramen noodles so he can afford to keep sending her money, its absolutely hilarious and sad at the same time.

Past seasons have some real doozies too. One guy had no job, no place to live, no car, no bank account, and he decides this would be a good time to bring a woman from Thailand to the US to marry on a K1 visa.

Cringeworthy TV at its finest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure some guy I know is doing some form of this. Went overseas to get married to some Eastern European chick earlier this summer, seemingly out of the blue. Now, because of "visa issues" he doesn't expect her to make it over here for "a couple of years" 

I just assume he's sending her money at this point.

Total train wreck. Some of these poor saps are getting taken to the cleaners. Catfish meets Nigeria lottery scam. Love the Golden Girls looking women using 20 year old pictures and filters to get 26 year old guys. It’s all about green cards and $$

Anyone watching this hilarious trainwreck of a show? My GF started watching it a month or so ago and now Im watching with her. So many idiots on this show, its unreal.

The currently airing offshoot, Before the 90 Days, has this guy, Caesar, a 40something black guy who lives in NC...hes a nail tech at a salon, rides his bike to work, and lives in a dumpy apartment. He has a "fiance" for the past 5 years, a hot young blonde Ukrainian chick who hes never even met. Over the past 5 years, he has sent her $40k, had several meetups canceled by her with ridiculous excuses, and yet he keeps sending her money thinking shes legit interested in him. Hes basically living on Ramen noodles so he can afford to keep sending her money, its absolutely hilarious and sad at the same time.

Past seasons have some real doozies too. One guy had no job, no place to live, no car, no bank account, and he decides this would be a good time to bring a woman from Thailand to the US to marry on a K1 visa.

Cringeworthy TV at its finest.
Wife loves all these shows

I caught that dude

Honestly i doubt "reality" tv so much now that i expect so much of these are fabricated...but yea. Train wrecks. 

My wife's been watching this for a few years now.  It's actually not awful, but I really enjoy trash TV.  I catch maybe a half hour a week....there are a couple of different versions so it's on multiple nights a week.

My wife watches a lot of crappy reality TV but this is the single show I lose my mind over - it’s horrible and I can’t believe people watch it.

Time to go watch North Texas-SMU.

The only reason I heard of this show is because they reached out to us to shoot a scene in our business. We had never heard of it. They explained what their show is, and we approved the shooting based on that. They shot in the store a few days later. Then my wife and I watched an episode and were like OMG!!!! Wish we could have changed our minds. We still haven't even seen our store on the show because we don't know what episode it is, and can't stand watching it hoping to see it. 

Politician Spock said:
The only reason I heard of this show is because they reached out to us to shoot a scene in our business. We had never heard of it. They explained what their show is, and we approved the shooting based on that. They shot in the store a few days later. Then my wife and I watched an episode and were like OMG!!!! Wish we could have changed our minds. We still haven't even seen our store on the show because we don't know what episode it is, and can't stand watching it hoping to see it. 
Can't you enquire about when the episode with your store will air?

I watched a good part of the 1st season. I just couldn’t believe it with these guys.  

I remember that season had some super hot Colombian chick, Pao or something like that engaged to some cuck mid west dude.   She stated getting modeling jobs and was like “hi honey, I’m not coming home tonight, I’m at some party for this thing they call the NBA, bye” and he was like “ok dear. Should I have breakfast for you in the morning”.  

Such stupid but entertaining ####. 

I gotta ask, at this point, when does TLC just change their name? I mean we are so far away from “the learning channel” unless we are “learning” how ####ed up todays society is.  

holy carp...after seeing this tread, i'm watching the season 5 now. 

Man, this poor sap marrying the girl from Thailand is getting played like a cheap guitar. Every time he turns around he's handing out money. Seems like the whole town is in on the game, it's like "oh you need to give everyone $100 now." "Really?" "Yes, that is our custom" "Oh, ok....here here is more money I don't have"

The big blonde girl is 128% delusional. 

Colt and Larissa from Season 6 are pretty much the best. 

I love this kind of tv, as crappy as it is.  Pure hilarious drama thanks to the horrific personalities that seem to be out there.  

I've watched the last few seasons now.  I can't look away.

Big Ed is must see TV.  He sent himself 1,000 thread count sheets ahead of time and slept on a wet mat in some third world slum in the Philippines.  Then he gives her lingerie.....and a toothbrush and mouthwash.  If you watch nothing else, DVR it and skip to his parts.

So 10 hours of raw unedited footage of the upcoming tell all was leaked online a few days ago...its a zoom meeting basically with different people popping in and out, and there are some pretty good arguments/blow-ups between several of the cast members that won't make it into the aired show. Lots of F bombs and name calling, and some decent spoilers about who's still together and who isn't 

Also, Geoffery and the Russian girl who turned him down were not invited to the tell all because Geoffery has a history of being accused and arrested for domestic battery on a few of his exes. The dude is a piece of garbage, and someone at TLC didn't vet him at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wingnut said:
So 10 hours of raw unedited footage of the upcoming tell all was leaked online a few days ago...its a zoom meeting basically with different people popping in and out, and there are some pretty good arguments/blow-ups between several of the cast members that won't make it into the aired show. Lots of F bombs and name calling, and some decent spoilers about who's still together and who isn't 

Also, Geoffery and the Russian girl who turned him down were not invited to the tell all because Geoffery has a history of being accused and arrested for domestic battery on a few of his exes. The dude is a piece of garbage, and someone at TLC didn't vet him at all.
How'd he even get into Russia with his criminal past... 

Users who are viewing this thread