What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Silly Question? Maybe (1 Viewer)

BizzyDizzy

Footballguy
Getting schooled up on the lineup optimizer.  When I choose between the cash, small, medium, and large it auto fills numbers for entries and finish.

My first question is, how to I determine where the entry cutoff is for small/med/large.  

Secondly, I enter into 2x,3x, and 5x contests.  I know they have differing amounts of entries and payout levels, should I be creating lineups to each these specific levels, or can I generalize for similar sized contests?

Hey @BizzyDizzy

One of the things you can do if you aren't sure is to just avoid using the presets and customize it exactly for your contest. All the presets do is pre-populate the Total Entries in the Contest and Target Finish in Top.

For the 2x, 3x, 5x contests enter in the total entries in the contests, and then the target to finish in top ______. 

Let me know if this makes sense, happy to help clarify further.

Thanks
Devin Knotts
DFS Content Manager

Hey @BizzyDizzy

One of the things you can do if you aren't sure is to just avoid using the presets and customize it exactly for your contest. All the presets do is pre-populate the Total Entries in the Contest and Target Finish in Top.

For the 2x, 3x, 5x contests enter in the total entries in the contests, and then the target to finish in top ______. 

Let me know if this makes sense, happy to help clarify further.

Thanks
Devin Knotts
DFS Content Manager
Hey Devin,

Been here since day one but only recently signed up for DFS membership. Give me a quick "check this out" list please

Users who are viewing this thread