What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo reserve spots (1 Viewer)

Yotes1

Footballguy
Anyone know when the reserve spots on Yahoo will be accessible?  Our league has 2, but they aren't showing up yet.

Thanks in advance!

I don’t know if this is related...but we have IR spots and people have been putting AJ Green and Melvin Gordon on them even though neither are on IR. As commish I have laid down the gauntlet that they move them back to active roster or I will drop them. Am I right? 

The Yahoo default IR is easily abused.  Last year is first time we had it and you could even put guys that were "out" on it, and stash a lotto pick.

I don’t know if this is related...but we have IR spots and people have been putting AJ Green and Melvin Gordon on them even though neither are on IR. As commish I have laid down the gauntlet that they move them back to active roster or I will drop them. Am I right? 
Yeah I didn't realize this was how yahoo works and you can't change it after the draft. I just told everyone not to put OUT players on IR and we'll use the honor system and next year I'll remove the IR spot. 

Users who are viewing this thread