What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans vs Browns - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Titans 3rd round pick Nate Davis has missed most of camp and was to be a backup. Pamphile had an issue this week. Both right guards inactive

Aaron Stinnie, an all-american D3 project last year, was cut after a bad summer. He was added to the PS and then to active roster and now active. 

Amazing ignorance that 31 teams cut players a week ago. 

This plus Lewan's suspension.

Watch for Browns impressive DL to have a day and Titans to try and run Henry a ton to counter. 

Titans 3rd round pick Nate Davis has missed most of camp and was to be a backup. Pamphile had an issue this week. Both right guards inactive

Aaron Stinnie, an all-american D3 project last year, was cut after a bad summer. He was added to the PS and then to active roster and now active. 

Amazing ignorance that 31 teams cut players a week ago. 

This plus Lewan's suspension.

Watch for Browns impressive DL to have a day and Titans to try and run Henry a ton to counter. 
How's Henry looking? They going to continue to use him the way they did in December?

Titans new OC has a new offense they rave about. I bet they go with the old 2 TE look as long as they can against that DL.

I'm dying to see Marcus in a 3WR well scripted offense, but I guess that'll wait

How's Henry looking? They going to continue to use him the way they did in December?
Yes, head coach, OC, and RB coach have all talked of that. His high school nickname was the Yulee Express so they make jokes like riding the Yulee Express

There were stats from last year that had the Browns 23rd 25th 24th....against the run, so it could even be a good matchup for him. I imagine the Browns, though, get Baker going early to get a lead and try and minimize Henry

Good drive by Browns

I was watching Evans reacting late like as a rookie. He's so good and fast, he got after three WRs on that drive and was deep on the WR on the last pass. I could see him getting comfy and if just a few plays, fine.

Butler on Odell is an OMG crazy matchup. Why not Ryan?

Titans LBs were well off the line. I bet Chubb gets alot of work next series. 

Finch almost got to Baker with a reach but otherwise was blocked well. Urban did nothing. Landry couldn't get past the LOS but recovered well on one play. Browns doubling and tripling Casey early. 

Baker very calm and under control

Awful call on Robinson, didn't help Titans though

Dumb penalty, can't double on return. Guys standing there waiting for Browns to come downfield. The browns player ran to them.

Stupid move by Browns, got 15 back

OMG Brown! 

Butler on ODB, still. UGH can't believe it

Byard with the sack, nope, Butler held ODB

Finch TFL on Chubb

Njoku dropped a gimme

Wake awesome, then Landry hits. Baker fumbles and lucky the Browns recovered.

Browns RT had an awful drive there

any update on Chubb??  hurt?  not in plans goal line packages???? 
first drive was passing probably to get Baker rolling and because the Titans had Butler on ODB.

Second drive, the RT stunk and allowed people past him on almost every play

Henry running wide as if he's a scat back...only two

Mariota back but of course the Browns get past the RG. Dumps it at Henry

Conk offsides

4 WR (almost never saw that last two years) Browns get right past the RG, Conk gets called for holding and..TV shows the left side where Vernon rushes right past Kelly

Teams having a who can block worse competition the last two drives

Finch right side, gets to Chubb at LOS left

Brown can match Njoku athletically, but the Titans play zone, so he's open.

Finch left side, gets to Chubb at LOS right

Ryan leaves Landry to tackle Beckham, Butler did a good job watching

I thought a punch was automatic ejection

Oh open hand push

Last edited by a moderator:
Delanie's one of the nicest guys, chill out Garrett
Yup. Met him at some work thing. He was still in a walking boot from the injury last year. He talked to me for a good 10 minutes about how he got hurt and random stuff, was very down to earth chill dude. 

I wish they were using him like that, and I wish he looked like he did in the final four weeks.

Looks like the old 2 yards cloud of dust, down on first contact Henry so far this game.

ETA they are inside the redzone, let's see if they lean on Henry to punch it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns Randall smashed Delanie, nice leap over Humphries for PI, but this guys effort is wow

This Lewis drive is ineffective but penalties are moving it

There's Delanie

Henry's back, for three

Crazy shift, Jonnu from far wide WR to the TE. Mariota back back, holding on DB  on Davis, roughing passer on 98 Richardson

Browns handing this drive to the Titans

Henry for six, looked like the big fella first time there

Mariota overthrew AJ

Richardson offsides, first and goal. OMG are they giving this 

Henry driving to the one

Henry, bad D there, about walked in up the middle. Little hop is all it took

Chubb had maybe a yard, great lateral run, to get 9

Titans still in weak zone, baker finds backup TE open but he got smashed and hurt his arm. No catch

Ryan in the way enough that Landry can't make a super grab.

Unreal that they didn't get a first

Junk initiating move by Titans but Robinson should be ejected for kick to the helmet

Week one tolerance, Browns would have two players ejected if this were later in the season

Browns rookie coach has to do better. They opened nicely and have fallen apart. Either he or the captains or staff have to shut the junk down.

If they can go into halftime down 4, they'll be fine, but ...

Users who are viewing this thread