What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Giants Week 1 (1 Viewer)

The run blocking is very encouraging on the left, that's Solder/Hernandez and Latimer at WR there. Very early but so far Remmers/Zeitler look solid.

:lmao:  love how people talk about the Cowboys' LB'ers like they are all world. maybe they should work on some pas coverage or reading plays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely blown coverage on the TE Blake Jarwin; also not surprising. 7-7 game.

Completely blown coverage on the TE. Also not surprising. 7-7 game.
like hearing how Kellen Moore has a lot of weapons from Buck. we are really calling Jarwin a weapon now Joe?

Glad he mentioned Witten with that too, roll that wheelchair right onto the field and you can probably get a good 3 yard catch from Witten

Also I need to say that play fake by Dak was GREAT. He even paused to suck in the LBs even more on the TD.

WOW ELI SHOWING THE JETS!

Wow how is that not a blow to the head on Lawrence? That was reallllllll close I guessed they said he missed his head.

That's... an odd call. Eli was hit so the ball didn't make the LOS but it's grounding? Gonna have to rewind to see if he was hit after.

It landed 3 yards from a receiver.  WTF.
The call is that it didn't make the LOS... but that's BS because in that situation I've seen that be a no-call all pre-season when a receiver is in the area. Plus, he was hit just as he threw... I'm guessing officials are going to be tough this game, I just hope that goes both ways.

EDIT: LOL COWBOYS HAD 12 MEN AND NO CALL.

The call is that it didn't make the LOS... but that's BS because in that situation I've seen that be a no-call all pre-season when a receiver is in the area. Plus, he was hit just as he threw... I'm guessing officials are going to be tough this game, I just hope that goes both ways.

Horrible mis-call.  Being the LoS only matters if the QB is outside the pocket trying to throw it away.  If there is a receiver in the area the LoS is completely irrelevant.  You could be 40 yards behind the LoS and if there is a receiver there it is not grounding.

Timeout

this Dallas OL would be one of the most penalized in the league if the officials called it more when they see it. good call on that trip

like hearing how Kellen Moore has a lot of weapons from Buck. we are really calling Jarwin a weapon now Joe?

Glad he mentioned Witten with that too, roll that wheelchair right onto the field and you can probably get a good 3 yard catch from Witten
Td Witten lol

Whelp that was a BAD defensive drive for the Giant youngsters... Baker got roasted, Hamilton was schooled by Cobb, and the LBs again bit hard on the misdirection. Giants are going to need a few first downs as this is a very young unit out there, gotta settle them down.

psst....you’re trying to hard
if you are excited about having Witten at TE more power to you. you guys should be giving the love to Gallup who looks to actually be a legit threat opposite of Cooper. Dak actually has capable guys to throw to

Jason Garrett's angry face is one of the better in the league. He looks constipated trying to look mean

The play calling is really refreshing by Moore. And the defense is flying around the field. Lots to be excited about. 

if you are excited about having Witten at TE more power to you. you guys should be giving the love to Gallup who looks to actually be a legit threat opposite of Cooper. Dak actually has capable guys to throw to
I posted here that I was not happy when he came back

I was laughing at you, that’s all

I posted here that I was not happy when he came back

I was laughing at you, that’s all
I’m guessing that dudes an eagles fan in this thread? Isn’t it against their rules for anyone other than Philly boys to be in a Philly game thread. Dude, they won today and he’s still mad at Witten 😂

Giants secondary just doesn't have the depth to cover Cobb, ideally Baker would be on Cobb and Beal on Gallup. They're getting a bit fortunate on this drive, Giants pressure starting to get closer but not getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread