What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cardinals vs. Lions - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Hockenson looking studly out there.  Looking at a historical rookie TE season IMO. He's their best skill position player.

Last edited by a moderator:
I compared the Cardinals to the Spurrier Redskins during preseason. I don’t think I was far off. I still think eventually it will right but their lines on both side of the ball are garbage. How can you dictate game speed with inferior talent?

I know it's only 1 game, but I'm moderately concerned with his usage :no:
Very disconcerting, especially when you consider they played Ari and had a big lead...he’s the kind of back that wears teams down, but he didn’t get that chance today. He had the same amount of carries as Anderson 😳

Very disconcerting, especially when you consider they played Ari and had a big lead...he’s the kind of back that wears teams down, but he didn’t get that chance today. He had the same amount of carries as Anderson 😳
I knew this was going to be the case & I could have unloaded him before the season and I didn't do it. Big time regrets. And they are playing a horrible cardinal team on top of it. 

Kind of surprised there's been no mention of Kerryon in this thread and the 50/50 timeshare with CJ Anderson. Not to mention this was supposed to be an easy match-up. Redzone didn't show much of the game so kind of in the dark on what happened.

Kind of surprised there's been no mention of Kerryon in this thread and the 50/50 timeshare with CJ Anderson. Not to mention this was supposed to be an easy match-up. Redzone didn't show much of the game so kind of in the dark on what happened.
Well Patricia kind of told everybody that's how it was going to be.

Stupid penalty sets the Cardinals up 1st and goal.

This game should be over by now.

Larry Fitzgerald with the TD!!

Anyone who is watching.......Kirk accumulating targets but little production? Are he and Murray just not on same page or what’s happening?

Users who are viewing this thread