What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs. Steelers - week 1 (1 Viewer)

The champ is here

Raiders Jersey

The champ is here

Again a raiders jersey

The champ is here

Don't do it. Don't show another raiders jersey 

They showed another raiders jersey

I will implore to my fellow Steelers fans.  Don't put too much weight in this game.  Season opener in Foxborough - what do you expect?
Yeah beating the Patriots at their house any time of the week is a big upset

Moncrief needs to catch that.  His hands were always an issue with the Colts

Last edited by a moderator:
To think this is without one of the best receivers in the league.   KC is the only AFC team that has a chance against the Pats.    

Wow.  Catch the ball you moron
Moncrief has no business starting but they didn’t even put a game plan in place to win. This is Mike Tomlin play not to lose ball. I’m going to bed. I don’t know why 1/4 of the season the Steelers coaching staff is a clown show. 

Moncrief has no business starting but they didn’t even put a game plan in place to win. This is Mike Tomlin play not to lose ball. I’m going to bed. I don’t know why 1/4 of the season the Steelers coaching staff is a clown show. 
Same sh@@ different year

Disgusted. Best week to take on the damn Patriots and they  🙂

Why does the poop 🙂 emoji change to a gd smilie

Man, I should just wait until the 5th and draft White as a surefire RB2 every year. Save the headache of these 2nd/3rd round guys lol

Users who are viewing this thread