What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sarah Palin Divorce (1 Viewer)

Statorama

gangster
Todd Palin files for divorce - "Incompatibility of Temperament"

Todd Palin has filed for divorce from Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and GOP vice presidential candidate, citing "incompatibility of temperament” and that “they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife."

Todd Palin, 55, asked to dissolve the couple's 31-year marriage in a filing submitted Friday in Anchorage Superior Court. The paperwork was submitted on Aug. 29, eight days after the couple's anniversary.

The filing, first reported by the Anchorage Daily News, only uses initials but details the couple’s marriage date and the birth date of their 11-year-old son, Trig, and asks for an equal separation of assets and debts.
I've been waiting out that marriage for 31 years

Related, um, "actress", Lisa Ann really knows fantasy football.  Seriously.   Obviously intelligent and is a very cool lady. 

I would agree but she’s  pretended to be the face of morality and family values for over a decade.  
I don’t see why that would preclude someone from getting divorced.  No matter how much you might try sometimes things just don’t work out.  People change over 30+ years.  

PALIN: They can’t even get a phone call returned, Bill. The Dutch. They are known, and the Norwegians. They are known for dikes and for cleaning up water and for dealing with spills. They offered to help and, yet, no, they too, with a proverbial can’t even get a phone call back. That is what the Norwegians are telling us, and the Dutch are telling us, and then the entrepreneurial Americans.

still one of my favorites

if they both agree to dissolving a 31 marriage that's one thing

if its one sided .... then I feel incredibly sad for the person who is heartbroken 

Users who are viewing this thread