What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week one--Broncos vs Raiders*** (1 Viewer)

"One of the best athletes in the NFL at the QB position"? is that true? am i watching a different Carr?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with what Riddick is saying about Carr playing well.

My cousin thinks Riddick is too reasonable for MNF.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Bronco fan - this is not even close to what I was expecting from this Defense. Losing in Oakland might have been reasonable - but not like this beatdown.

Does Denver want to try to win this game? nothing like less than 4 minutes left in the half and burning 2 minutes with 2 runs in the middle. Way to get the offense going

Lindsay has to be one of the most overrated running backs I've seen since I started playing fantasy football.
Way too early to say that -- Raiders D is attacking the run -- Burfict and Abrams coming into for support has been solid. First games of the year can be whacky and unrepresentative of what a team and player can do once rust is knocked off.

I don't own Lindsay this year, but he definitely proved himself to me against any kind of D.

Bottom line - patience. I think this is just a simple straight-up Week 1 punch in the mouth the entire Broncos team is taking.

For IDPers, Isaac Yiadom up to 8 solo tackles with time left in the 2nd quarter...
I don't know much about how good this guy is, but suspect Raiders are naturally going but this might be simply because they are throwing away from/avoiding Chris Harris and targeting Yiadom when he's in, especially on mismatches vs Waller.

As a Bronco fan - this is not even close to what I was expecting from this Defense. Losing in Oakland might have been reasonable - but not like this beatdown.
And as a Bronco fan, you know divisional games -- esp. Broncos/Raiders in the Black Hole -- are always unpredictable. At the very least you knew you were going to expect a physical and hard fought game. Two Qs left to play still.

Burflict leading with his helmet on every catch across the middle.  Matter of time before he really connects and gets flagged.

this really is a blueprint of how NOT to run an offense to end the half while down 14-0. 

Way too early to say that -- Raiders D is attacking the run -- Burfict and Abrams coming into for support has been solid. First games of the year can be whacky and unrepresentative of what a team and player can do once rust is knocked off.

I don't own Lindsay this year, but he definitely proved himself to me against any kind of D.
I watched him last year, too, and I don't think he really did, actually. And was hurt in a brutal way, which is the knock against smaller guys. I get that a break doesn't make him injury-prone.

Being small does. 

Users who are viewing this thread