What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can’t a Guy Just Rosterbate in Peace?! (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
In MFL is it possible to set a lineup without the resulting email to the league that says you set a lineup? 

I like to tinker, and don’t want to spam everyone. 

My first time with MFL, so if there’s a setting for this, please help a brother out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In MFL is it possible to set a lineup without the resulting email to the league that says you set a lineup? 

I like to tinker, and don’t want to spam everyone. 

My first time with MFL, so if there’s a setting for this, please help a brother out. 
Alas, each owner can chose what emails they get, so it’s entirely in your opponents’ hands whether they get spammed or not.

(Technically the commish may be able to edit those settings owner by owner, but I expect that would cause more friction than good if owners suddenly stopped getting lineup emails.)

Alas, each owner can chose what emails they get, so it’s entirely in your opponents’ hands whether they get spammed or not.

(Technically the commish may be able to edit those settings owner by owner, but I expect that would cause more friction than good if owners suddenly stopped getting lineup emails.)
Correct...actually the commish has ability to adjust the settings so starting lineups aren't visible until game time, in that case the email only comes to you.

My rosterbation is entirely in my opponents hands?  Are we not doing phrasing?  :unsure:

Seems my days of chronic rosterbation may result in real consequences. :(  

:shakesfist: 

(Wait, not like that!)

Users who are viewing this thread