What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 200 Forward? (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
Will there be a Top 200 forward on the regular website this year?  I see it's up through the app and my fbg's however Melvin Gordon is 5th at RB, and Tyreek Hill is 7th ROS at WR.

The top 200 always runs smoother and looks different on the website vs apps. Just my opinion.

Usually happens later in the day on Tuesday, which is today. I am sure Footballguys are doing their homework and setting their first Top 200 moving forward. Lots of fireworks causing this first initial shift as a baseline to go off of.

Will there be a Top 200 forward on the regular website this year?  I see it's up through the app and my fbg's however Melvin Gordon is 5th at RB, and Tyreek Hill is 7th ROS at WR.

The top 200 always runs smoother and looks different on the website vs apps. Just my opinion.
It has been updated for Week 2 going forward...

It's up, but I'm getting 2 completely different sets of results between the app and the website for the same league. Something isn't right, which seems to be par for the course when it comes to this tool.

It's up, but I'm getting 2 completely different sets of results between the app and the website for the same league. Something isn't right, which seems to be par for the course when it comes to this tool.
Yep, not sure which to use. Big differences between the two. Same issue as last year. 

So you're telling me to hold Peyton Barber in PPR over guys like RoJo and Malcolm Brown, but he's beneath guys like Rashaad Penny.

Hmmm.....

ETA: Tyreek Hill as #9 WR overall, above K. Allen, Thielen, and TY Hilton is bold. Not out of the realm of possibility, but thought being out 4-8 weeks would create much more ground to make up and have a bigger impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are my sync’d rosters wrong (including FA availability)? Even after re-syncing in the app? 

Cant see how to resync on site site it’s just sends to a Giant app ad. 

:unsure:  

Branching out is okay but could you guys please get the basics right and in a timely manner?  This kinda stuff Is the only place you’re not getting smoked by sites like PFF.... if this doesn’t work then... 

It's now asking me to renew my FleaFlicker league for this year, which I obviously had already done weeks ago. Now I can't update anything on that league. Completely useless. Not sure why I keep paying for the subscription. I wish 4 for 4 had league sync support for FleaFlicker...

And now I'm trying to change my scoring settings to see if that is the issue (in the app), but it doesn't save the changes I made. Some get saved and some don't, even within the same category. The app looks great, but just doesn't work.

Why are my sync’d rosters wrong (including FA availability)? Even after re-syncing in the app? 

Cant see how to resync on site site it’s just sends to a Giant app ad. 

:unsure:  

Branching out is okay but could you guys please get the basics right and in a timely manner?  This kinda stuff Is the only place you’re not getting smoked by sites like PFF.... if this doesn’t work then... 
Agree

Not sure if this will help, but I was running into a problem this morning where it was telling me it had successfully synced the rosters, but hadn't updated anything. I tried a few times from the main page with the same result. But trying the sync from the 5-second primer page did the trick.

Another thing that annoys me. Why is Corey Davis higher than MVS.  If FBG says MVS will score more ROS and this week as well. Yet Davis is 5 spots higher.  Both have week 11 bye.

I expect to see the same position players with higher ROS points higher.  

@Simon Shepherd

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see what happens tonight but really struggling to understand why the Top 200 seems so high on Peyton Barber. One game does not a season make, but in PPR, seems to be rated way higher than he should be going forward. 

Tonight's game either justifies that outlook, or confirms a trend that fits my suspicion that he's not worth rostering.

Users who are viewing this thread