What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
First thoughts for a cash lineup.  I don't use any lineup builders or anything, just what I see as value.  First draft that will change later in the week. 

Carr

Barkley

Zeke

Diggs, Kupp, Deebo

Delanie Walker

Josh Jacobs

Texans

Carr screams value, although it's a shorter week.  Makes me a bit nervous to use a guy like Josh Jacobs as well because it is a mini stack that goes against a typical cash lineup.  He rushes more = less throwing for Carr, but it could help each other too.  Kupp is basically automatic for me this week, same with Barkley and Zeke.  I don't particularly like any of the RB's at first glance. 

Sony Michel maybe, but who knows who actually get carries in that offense.

Derrick Henry maybe, but I'm not sure if we saw the real Titans this past week or not.

Matt Breida without Coleman could be nice, but Mostert got a lot of work too and looked good as well.  Cheaper fade for GPP's maybe?

Shady McCoy is nice value, but the workload isn't very secure.

Devin Singletary same thing, got lots of snaps and very efficient.  Still got less carries than Gore.  If I were a coach I'd see that game and realize he needs more work

Chris Thompson is the automatic if you're going the cheap route.  I just decided to pay up for my first crack at the lineup

I know zip about this Hockenson dude.   Is that pretty much a lock in cash at 3K?
I didn't dive into TE very deep.  At 3k only, he has to be.  He's the best TE prospect to ever enter the league.  Gronk wasn't as highly sought after as a prospect even.  He just turned out to be great.  Hockenson is legit in every way.  I haven't looked at snap count or anything quite yet, but his stat line looks good from week 1.  

I didn't dive into TE very deep.  At 3k only, he has to be.  He's the best TE prospect to ever enter the league.  Gronk wasn't as highly sought after as a prospect even.  He just turned out to be great.  Hockenson is legit in every way.  I haven't looked at snap count or anything quite yet, but his stat line looks good from week 1.  
Didn't look at snap count but pretty sure he was +20% team targets with a lot of air yards.  

What kind of other stats do you guys look at?  I was looking at air yards, target %, air yard %, touches today.  

Seems like cash guys would be target % and touches, and gpp players more air yards. 

Definitely tougher this week...but I did horrible last week so what do I know.

I think a Carr/Tyrell Williams/Darren Waller stack is intriguing. 

Is it dumb to stack a TE with a WR from the same team?

eoMMan said:
Definitely tougher this week...but I did horrible last week so what do I know.

I think a Carr/Tyrell Williams/Darren Waller stack is intriguing. 

Is it dumb to stack a TE with a WR from the same team?
Not at all.  I bet a lot of top lineups had L.Jackson + M.Brown + Andrews on them.    Or Stafford + Amendola + Hockenson.  

BUT, I think you have to consider game script and volume a little bit too.   Ie - Minn REALLY wants to run the ball.  Am I reading that right that they threw the ball 9 times?  A team like that is probably not one you want to stack up in that way.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I put in for a cash LU placeholder:

J.Allen - Kamara/Ekeler/Michel - Hopkins/T.Williams/J.Brown - Hockenson - Houst

This leaves $700 salary on the table, so I will definitely be looking at this more.  

At his price I think T.Will is a lock and I think  Houst might be too since they are cheap, home, and get some scrub QB.   I like Kamara more than Barkley, but there is room for him too.  Hopkins could be pivoted to M.Thomas.   One thing I don't love is that there is nothing for KC or the Rams in here.  

Look at either Kupp/Thomas over brown/Hopkins or use Ben/Carson over Sony/Allen
Thanks for the input - I will dig deeper, but probably 0 chance I play Big Ben.  Hate that guy.  ;)

I will also post some stats why I was looking at some of these guys for discussion.  Brown for example was one of the few on both the team target % and aDot list.  

There's going to be a lot of recency bias with week 2 roster construction. Don't fall for it. Teams are going to make adjustments and we'll likely see some new players at the top of the scoreboard this week. 

There's going to be a lot of recency bias with week 2 roster construction. Don't fall for it. Teams are going to make adjustments and we'll likely see some new players at the top of the scoreboard this week. 
Do you mean roster construction, or the players used that you think maybe over performed week 1?

Zyphros said:
First thoughts for a cash lineup.  I don't use any lineup builders or anything, just what I see as value.  First draft that will change later in the week. 

Carr

Barkley

Zeke

Diggs, Kupp, Deebo

Delanie Walker

Josh Jacobs

Texans

Carr screams value, although it's a shorter week.  Makes me a bit nervous to use a guy like Josh Jacobs as well because it is a mini stack that goes against a typical cash lineup.  He rushes more = less throwing for Carr, but it could help each other too.  Kupp is basically automatic for me this week, same with Barkley and Zeke.  I don't particularly like any of the RB's at first glance. 

Sony Michel maybe, but who knows who actually get carries in that offense.

Derrick Henry maybe, but I'm not sure if we saw the real Titans this past week or not.

Matt Breida without Coleman could be nice, but Mostert got a lot of work too and looked good as well.  Cheaper fade for GPP's maybe?

Shady McCoy is nice value, but the workload isn't very secure.

Devin Singletary same thing, got lots of snaps and very efficient.  Still got less carries than Gore.  If I were a coach I'd see that game and realize he needs more work

Chris Thompson is the automatic if you're going the cheap route.  I just decided to pay up for my first crack at the lineup
The ones that stuck out to me as being a little worried about workload for cash would be Diggs and Zeke.   Like I posted in the other thread, Minn only passed 9 times.   They want to run the ball, so I just worry about the volume not being there for cash.    Similar with Zeke - I guess a workload increase would be expected, but he did only rush for 13 or so times.  IMO to pay 8K+ for RB, I would like to be pretty confident he is getting 20 touches, or that is in the range of outcomes.  

Do you mean roster construction, or the players used that you think maybe over performed week 1?
Yes I mean players that had big scores week 1. I am still not sure what to make of L.Jackson performance. He was great but Miami D was just awful. Dolphins might have the least talented roster in the league. And yet they may still show up and play Pats tough next week.

Yes I mean players that had big scores week 1. I am still not sure what to make of L.Jackson performance. He was great but Miami D was just awful. Dolphins might have the least talented roster in the league. And yet they may still show up and play Pats tough next week.
I hear you.  I would say less of guys like John Ross for me and more of JuJu/Lockett/H.Henry types that might have underperformed.  

Then there are players like Lamar and Watkins that got (IMO) too much of a price increase and are really giving me pause.  

Ya there is 0 chance I’m using a Vikings WR in cash. Diggs played 32 snaps and Kyle Rudolph played 53 because of all the 2 TE and even 1 WR formations. 

Seems to be alot more value on DK this week especially at QB. My cash placeholder-

Ben,Carson,Jacobs,Hopkins,Thomas,Williams,Hock,Fournette,Hou

Seems to be alot more value on DK this week especially at QB. My cash placeholder-

Ben,Carson,Jacobs,Hopkins,Thomas,Williams,Hock,Fournette,Hou
Odd, I thought with the price bumps to the RBs it seemed a little tighter to get guys in.  I do think there are values at QB though with guys like Allen, Ben, Goff, Stafford, etc. 

Odd, I thought with the price bumps to the RBs it seemed a little tighter to get guys in.  I do think there are values at QB though with guys like Allen, Ben, Goff, Stafford, etc. 
Yes the top end guys got big bumps but still alot of value. On DK Hockenson is TE21 and TE5 on FD but it's mostly at the QB spot. Both still have Brissett too low in my opinion.

I'm looking at Fitzmagic as contrarian QB value on the slate for DK gpp. 

Yes the top end guys got big bumps but still alot of value. On DK Hockenson is TE21 and TE5 on FD but it's mostly at the QB spot. Both still have Brissett too low in my opinion.
Yikes, I didn't see that.  

I still can't do Brissett.  I guess I'd rather have Allen for 300 more.  

Updating my cash lineup along with a few GPP ideas:

For cash right now.  Biggest concern is MVS, otherwise I like this a lot.  It nets me with $0 left over which is kind of satisfying but doesn't give a lot of room to play around with.  

Carr

Barkley, Zeke, Ekeler

Kupp, Tyrell Willams, MVS

Delanie Walker

Jaguars

As for GPP's.  Had a few ideas this morning. 

Josh Allen stack again.  It's the Giants that I want to pick on.  Josh Allen/John Brown/Singletary stack, run it back with Barkley or Evan Engram and fill in with value everywhere else.  It also saves a lot.  I think that game will be competitive all the way through.  

Steelers stack.  Seattle Defense isn't that great, and there's 2 major playmakers on it (Clowny and Wagner) but it's also against the Steelers strength in their O-line.  If they can dominate the line, I think the Steelers could go off.  Run it with Moncrief and Conner or Vance if you're feeling frisky.  Everyone is going to guard JuJu for their life so that's the even higher variance, but I prefer to save some salary.  Again run it back with Metcalf or even Jaron Brown who had a 35% snap count in the slot and 78% snap count overall.  Could be interesting. 

Lastly is the throw the dart stack I was thinking about.  Probably the riskiest of them all.  The Cardinals vs. Ravens game could be insanely high scoring, and lots of people will probably be on the Ravens instead of the Cards.  Kyler Murray/DJ/Larry Legend, run it back with Andrews maybe?  Save salary with Damiere Byrd or Keesean Johnson if you want instead.  

As filler pieces I like Will Fuller, Parris Campbell, Calvin Ridley, Mecole Hardman, Deebo Samuel, Curtis Samuel, Rashad Higgins, and Moncrief.  

Walker is the #1 in that passing game he's safe.  Hooper I kind of like hoping for a TD.  Hockenson is super cheap but he's probably going to be highly owned I imagine after a breakout. Don't really see the appeal of paying up for TE this week other than Engram because of volume, but that's risky.  

Updating my cash lineup along with a few GPP ideas:

For cash right now.  Biggest concern is MVS, otherwise I like this a lot.  It nets me with $0 left over which is kind of satisfying but doesn't give a lot of room to play around with.  

Carr

Barkley, Zeke, Ekeler

Kupp, Tyrell Willams, MVS

Delanie Walker

Jaguars

As for GPP's.  Had a few ideas this morning. 

Josh Allen stack again.  It's the Giants that I want to pick on.  Josh Allen/John Brown/Singletary stack, run it back with Barkley or Evan Engram and fill in with value everywhere else.  It also saves a lot.  I think that game will be competitive all the way through.  

Steelers stack.  Seattle Defense isn't that great, and there's 2 major playmakers on it (Clowny and Wagner) but it's also against the Steelers strength in their O-line.  If they can dominate the line, I think the Steelers could go off.  Run it with Moncrief and Conner or Vance if you're feeling frisky.  Everyone is going to guard JuJu for their life so that's the even higher variance, but I prefer to save some salary.  Again run it back with Metcalf or even Jaron Brown who had a 35% snap count in the slot and 78% snap count overall.  Could be interesting. 

Lastly is the throw the dart stack I was thinking about.  Probably the riskiest of them all.  The Cardinals vs. Ravens game could be insanely high scoring, and lots of people will probably be on the Ravens instead of the Cards.  Kyler Murray/DJ/Larry Legend, run it back with Andrews maybe?  Save salary with Damiere Byrd or Keesean Johnson if you want instead.  

As filler pieces I like Will Fuller, Parris Campbell, Calvin Ridley, Mecole Hardman, Deebo Samuel, Curtis Samuel, Rashad Higgins, and Moncrief.  

Walker is the #1 in that passing game he's safe.  Hooper I kind of like hoping for a TD.  Hockenson is super cheap but he's probably going to be highly owned I imagine after a breakout. Don't really see the appeal of paying up for TE this week other than Engram because of volume, but that's risky.  
Not that it's the end all be all, but I think you are going to have a different build than the masses this week.   Judging by the pods and rumblings, it seems like Kamara/Ekeler/Jacobs is the core (this is what I had written down for at least one of my cash LUs), and I assume from there paying up for a WR.    I assume if Mixon is out, Gio will be popular too.  

I like your stack and gpp ideas.  I was looking at those for possibilities too.    I think the Raiders stack will be hella owned, as will be the Chiefs and the NO/LaR games, so I am looking for stacks elsewhere, and using those games as one offs correlating plays.  

Here are a couple other gpp ideas I had written down:

J.Graham (3.7K):  He will get lost in the shuffle b/c of the other few 3K TEs being popular, but he had the 2nd most air yards last week, had a 20%+ target share, and the highes aDOT for TES last week.  At home this week too.   I think a Rodgers/Graham stack will be super low owned.  

R.Wilson :  this is only if you think Seattle will be forced to break from their run heavy mode.   He is pretty high in average air yards/attempt and agressiveness, but only threw 20 times last week.   I think pairing him with Lockett and/or Metcalf again would be a gpp play to get access to that Seat/Pitt game.  Something like:  Wilson/Lockett/DK + Conner/Moncrief then put pieces around that?

Patriots:   They will be too low owned for their situation, mostly because nobody wants to try to figure out WTF they are going to do.  I am seriously thinking about doing my 2RBs from the same team thing this week (I only try this with the Pats and Saints).   Something like:  Michel + White or Rex + Pats D would be low owned and could pay off big.   Other pieces should be low owned too, so I would think about sprinkling these guys into gpps.  

D.Williams (KC):  McCoy could eat into his production, but he is still cheap and he saw a combined 7-8 looks in the RZ last week.  Might be the lowest % way to access the Chiefs point total.  

D.Johnson :  I think he will be low owned, but he saw a lot of action last week and is still pretty cheap.    Adding Johnson to your above stack would make it even more unique in a gpp.  

WRs:  My gut is that guys like:  T.Williams, Watkins, the 3 Rams, JuJu, Hopkins, Thomas, maybe Edelman/Cooper will be so mega popular that you can take just about anybody else you like and have a low owned gpp option.  

Not that it's the end all be all, but I think you are going to have a different build than the masses this week.   Judging by the pods and rumblings, it seems like Kamara/Ekeler/Jacobs is the core (this is what I had written down for at least one of my cash LUs), and I assume from there paying up for a WR.    I assume if Mixon is out, Gio will be popular too.  

Here are a couple other gpp ideas I had written down:

J.Graham (3.7K):  He will get lost in the shuffle b/c of the other few 3K TEs being popular, but he had the 2nd most air yards last week, had a 20%+ target share, and the highes aDOT for TES last week.  At home this week too.   I think a Rodgers/Graham stack will be super low owned.  
I had Jacobs and Ekeler in a lot of cash to start the week.  Kind of moved off Jacobs so that I could pay up more and have less Tyrell/Jacobs combo's in cash.  Tyrell is the safer play IMO.  I like the idea of the Gio play more than I like the play itself ha.  If that makes sense.  

If you pay up at WR though where do you prefer to go?  Davante has a good history against Minnesota and Xavier Rhodes, so does Nuk against Ramsey.  Keenan is now even more of a focal point without Hunter Henry.  Michael Thomas in a likely high scoring affair but they are traveling to west coast.  JuJu possible shootout, Amari against a bad defense.  Watkins @ Oakland too.  There's a lot of high end options that could be variable.  

I like the Jimmy Graham take.  Makes so much sense, I'll fiddle with that in a lineup now for sure. 

Any thoughts on using Moncrief in cash?  Everything I've heard is people expect a bounce back, Moncrief has been the #2 all offseason and opportunity is easily there.  The only thing I can think of that would hold him back is if you're mad about last weeks performance.  

I had Jacobs and Ekeler in a lot of cash to start the week.  Kind of moved off Jacobs so that I could pay up more and have less Tyrell/Jacobs combo's in cash.  Tyrell is the safer play IMO.  I like the idea of the Gio play more than I like the play itself ha.  If that makes sense.  

If you pay up at WR though where do you prefer to go?  Davante has a good history against Minnesota and Xavier Rhodes, so does Nuk against Ramsey.  Keenan is now even more of a focal point without Hunter Henry.  Michael Thomas in a likely high scoring affair but they are traveling to west coast.  JuJu possible shootout, Amari against a bad defense.  Watkins @ Oakland too.  There's a lot of high end options that could be variable.  

I like the Jimmy Graham take.  Makes so much sense, I'll fiddle with that in a lineup now for sure. 
I can maybe post more tonight, but he was a name that stuck out when I was looking at target %, air yards, Rz targets, etc..  Seems like he was getting action, but didn't have a great stat line, so I thought he might be a buy low/gpp option.  

Giants may be without top 3-4 WEs this week so Barkley/Engram could be huge.

Hardman may be the cheap option for KC, he may be faster than Hill.

Uzomah is my cheap FD TE this week along with Graham.

I'm going to mini game stack Det/Char with Stafford,Jones ,Eckler- and Benjamin if Williams is out 

Ramblings of an old man who couldn't sleep much last night and spent too much time looking at stats.  Yes, I realize this is only one week, but that's part of the discussion - who was doing this last year, who might be a fluke, and who this might be a trend for due to new team/usage/OC.    

TEs were easy, so I started with them

There were 9 players who started the year with 20%+ of market share of air yards and 20%+ target share for their team.  In order of target %:

Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Engram, Walker, Kelce, Olsen, Hockenson, Graham  ( I highlighted players on teams in the top 1/2 of vegas totals for cash LU leanings)

Of those, only 4 had 70+ air yards for their team:  Andrews, Engram, Hockenson, Graham.    And of those, Andrews, Hockenson, and Graham has aDOTs of 8yds+.   

ETA:  week 1 RZ targets:  Kittle and Kelce had 4 each, Andrews and Walker had 2 each, and Hockenson/Graham/Engram with 1 each. 

This I why I am leaning towards Andrews in cash, and brought up Graham for a possible gpp flier.  

Qbs I never know what to look for.  I started with volume, but that was a long list and didn't have a couple top names.  Here are 35+ attempts last week (in order of most attempts) - Note = I left off names that aren't on the main slate for all these lists.  

K.Murray, Dalton, Ben R., Stafford, Trubisky, Keenum, Eli, Brees, Goff, Allen, Brady.   

For cash LU purposes, of those, the players with 5+ RZ attempts were:  Murray, Eli, Brees, Goff, Brady.     (highlighted are on teams with top 1/2 vegas totals)

Names on the 5+ RZ attempts, but not on the 35+ attempts total were:  Mahomes, Brissett, Flacco, Jackson  (again, highlighted the higher Vegas totals)

I thought that 2nd list was interesting b/c they have a higher % of RZ attempts (Mahomes had 10), so maybe in pushed to pass more total in a game...  

List of top air yards/attempt:  (in order of highest, cut off was 8 which was about top 1/2)

Fitzpatrick, L.Jackson, Stafford, Rodgers, K.Murray, Watson, Ben R, Wilson, Dak, Trubisky, J.Allen      (highlighted names that were on the above volume list)

** for gpp purposes, I for sure noted that both the Az/Balt game and Seattle/Pitts feature QBs on both teams on this air yards list.  **

Lastly, I thought the completion % vs the xcompletion % chart was interesting, so I wrote down a few names who might be improving, and who might be getting worse.  

Two names popped up that were on the air yards list, plus had an xcomp% over 66%:  Dak and J.Allen.  

Names of players that had a higher xcomp vs. comp% = Goff, Ben, Jimmy G, Allen, Eli

Names with the biggest differential the other way were:  L.Jackson, Minshew, Carr, Brissett, Brees, Wilson, Dak,  (the highlight here means they showed a possible regression, but their expected completion % was still more than 66%, which looked to be about league average).  

The long and short of those first two posts is that chalky Oakland week scares me a little.  Carr, Jacobs, T.Will, and Waller are all way too cheap and will be used heavily.  It's not like I am going to use 4 in a cash LU, so I was interested to see if there are pivots off this.   So far J.Allen and Andrews seem like direct pivots from Carr and Waller.  

Also, I think an interesting gpp play would be something like KC DT and a couple KC guys like D.Williams and Kelce in case Oak and Carr decide to do Oakland and Carr things.  

Put in a couple quarter arcade lineups for Thur-Mon slate.  Turns out McCaffrey is 43.6% owned in those.  That's crazy to me.  

Put in a couple quarter arcade lineups for Thur-Mon slate.  Turns out McCaffrey is 43.6% owned in those.  That's crazy to me.  
Ownership for the TNF players are always elevated.   That's why if I play that slate, it's usually if I am going to fade just about all that game.  

Ownership for the TNF players are always elevated.   That's why if I play that slate, it's usually if I am going to fade just about all that game.  
Yeah I knew it, just thought it was still very high for a tournament with 47k entrants.  I just put a fun lineup in with McCaffrey (my only Thur game player), because I thought he was about to establish dominance for him being the cheat code of the year after week 1.  

Built up my first 50/50 cash game with a Dallas stack, saved money going with AP. Raiders are going to have a hard time covering the KC receivers so my next stack will be with KC players.

Dak

Elliott, Ekeler

Gallup, Edelman, Watkins

Hockenson

AP

Texans

RBs are what I am struggling with.   It doesn't seem like there are a ton of high volume guys who are getting a lot of carries + targets yet.  I love the guys that see 15+ targets and 5+ targets for DK, but that is who - McCaffrey and D.Johnson?

Looking at RB and WR tonight, and will post more.  

RBs are what I am struggling with.   It doesn't seem like there are a ton of high volume guys who are getting a lot of carries + targets yet.  I love the guys that see 15+ targets and 5+ targets for DK, but that is who - McCaffrey and D.Johnson?

Looking at RB and WR tonight, and will post more.  
Ekeler if you trust it.  I do.  12 carries, 7 targets in a close game.  Probably the closest you're going to get without going up to the best RB's.  Singletary if you believe in showing well, and then coaches give more work if they do.  He did that, the question remains on if he'll get more time.  Hyde is super cheap and he got enough work to make me question it at least.  Wouldn't like it but it's there if you want to risk it.  AP is 3400 and he's due for 20 touches guaranteed basically without Guice.  Either way, I wouldn't feel confident in any of them in cash other than Ekeler.  

For Rbs I looked at touches.   Here are the guys who had 15+ touches last week (in order of touches - bolded means that they had 5+ targets, leaning them more for a DK play).  

19+ touches = D.Johnson, Mack, Jacobs, Cook, Carson, Henry, Kamara, Fournette, D.Williams Ekeler 

15-18 touches = K.Johnson, G.Edwards, Barkley, Lindsay, Brieda, Burkhead,  Gurley, Zeke, Michel

Somebody who was right on the edge that I thought was interesting was Connor.  Had 14 touches with 4 targets.  

Of that list, ones with 4+ looks in the Red Zone = Johnson, Mack, Jacobs, Cook, Carson, Henry, D.Williams, Edwards, Barkley.   

Another one I thought was interesting so I wrote down - Players with 100% of the team rushes inside the 10yd line = Jacobs, Carson, Henry, Zeke, Michel, Connor.  (50%+ adds in Cook, D.Williams, Ekeler).  

Players on the above list with high Vegas totals = Henry, Kamara, D.Williams, Ekeler, Edwards, Zeke, Michel

WRs came up with some interesting names, but the list is long.    Went with team target share and % of air yards for this list.  Here are players who had 20%+ of the team targets, and 30%+ of the teams air yards (in order of target share %):  Bolded = 40% of team air yards.  

Hopkins, Hilton, Woods, Watkins, M.Thomas, Thielen, Metcalf, K.Allen, A.Rob, Cooper, J.Brown, T.Williams, Sutton, J.Ross, Sanders, D.Parker, Conley, Diggs.  

Of those guys, the players with high aDot (13yds+) for gpp consideration = Hopkins, Metcalf, J.Brown, T.Williams, Parker, Diggs.  

Going same as last week - 3 cash LUs in 2x/3x/5x contests, then about $2 in 25cent contest and $1 in big gpps.  

I am going to be stubborn and stick to my research for 2 of them, and then use the optimizer for the other one.  Right now I have: 

LU1 = Mahomes - Kamara/D.Will/Ekeler - J.Brown/Metcalf/T.Williams - Andrews - Pats.   If Andrews is a no-go, then I will to go Hockenson or do a 1v1 of Engram/Texans instead of Andrews/Pats.  

LU2 =  Basically the same except Woods/Hockenson/Houston instead of Metcalf/Andrews/Pats

I have a feeling I will be 100% on Mahomes this week in cash, which makes me a little nervous.  

For my 25 cent, 2500 entry contest gpps, I left most of the core plays alone since I think Metcalf and D.Will will be lower owned plays anyway.  I just did small tweaks/pivots like J.Graham/D.Johnson/R.Wilson/J.Allen  for differentiation.   

For the big entry gpps I am going to probably stack up something like Dallas, NE, or Seattle.  

Giants may be without top 3-4 WEs this week so Barkley/Engram could be huge.

Hardman may be the cheap option for KC, he may be faster than Hill.

Uzomah is my cheap FD TE this week along with Graham.

I'm going to mini game stack Det/Char with Stafford,Jones ,Eckler- and Benjamin if Williams is out 
With Giants WR being out, that really puts Bills D in play for gpp. They could key on Barkley/Engram because there is no other threat on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread