What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I Drop Tevin Coleman? (1 Viewer)

Kurtis_Bleaux

Footballguy
.5 ppr. I’m just scared this high ankle strain will clog up my bench for most of the season and maybe he doesn’t come back effectively this season.  RBs are scarce in my league.  I have Chubb, Carson, Brieda, and Justice Hill.  Was thinking of putting in FAAB for Chris Thompson, my highest ranking on the waiver wire. I already have AJ Green in my IR. Thoughts? 6 bench spots in my league. 

.5 ppr. I’m just scared this high ankle strain will clog up my bench for most of the season and maybe he doesn’t come back effectively this season.  RBs are scarce in my league.  I have Chubb, Carson, Brieda, and Justice Hill.  Was thinking of putting in FAAB for Chris Thompson, my highest ranking on the waiver wire. I already have AJ Green in my IR. Thoughts? 6 bench spots in my league. 
I think he may be droppable in short bench leagues.

Having said that, I'm probably holding onto him if my next best option is Thompson.  I'd be curious what else was out there at WR and TE if Thompson is the best RB. 

Note: I'd rather drop Coleman for Malcolm Brown if available over Thompson.

I don't remember high ankle sprain ever being just 4 weeks.   6 weeks to 2 months is more like it.  Some don't really get over it for the season.

How many RB's do you start?  That would help make my decision.  If this is just bench depth you might as well just hold Coleman.  If you need someone to plug in then picking up Thompson is not terrible so it kind of depends on your needs. 

Ended up dropping him. Would have been for beach depth. Picked up John Brown!  I’m so wary of the high ankle strain and the week to Week designation drama. I do have Brieda and not willing to invest more in the 49rs backfield by committee.  Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread