What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have To Drop Two - Fitzgerald, Sutton, Ross, Murray .5 PPR (1 Viewer)

amwarrior15

Footballguy
Need to drop two to pick up a DEF and Kenyan Drake who was dropped (10 Team .5 PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/FLEX/TD/K). Thinking it's got to be two of Fitzgerald, Sutton, Ross, or Murray?

Josh Allen, Kyler Murray

Alvin Kamara, Derrick Henry, Sony Michel, James White

Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Tyrell Williams, Jarvis Landry, Larry Fitzgerald, Courtland Sutton, John Ross

Zach Ertz

Kicker

No TD

Thanks!

I wouldn't drop Fitzgerald after Sunday.  If you don't want him, you should try to trade him.  Somebody will look at that production and be willing to give you something better than Drake.  Frankly I own Drake in my main Fantasy League only because he was a keeper and I don't even know why I'm hanging onto him.  Unless he gets traded, I just don't see him being starter worthy.  

I'd drop Sutton for your defense.  At least hold on to Ross long enough to figure out if this was a breakout game for him or if it was just a fluke.  Or, like I said about Fitzgerald, see if anyone wants him in a trade and again, try to get someone better than Drake.

The settings and roster count sure look like a Yahoo public league, in which case you have an IR spot for HIll. If not, the league is so shallow that I think you can safely drop Sutton. Not sure I'd bother picking up Drake though.

id probably drop ross before sutton. Don't think id drop either for Drake. 

AJ green back by end of september.

Sutton going to get fed for 16 more weeks

I wouldn't pick up Drake.  He is not going to ever play in your lineup.  If you have to drop someone (Hill to IR?) then it would be Ross for me.  He is your WR7

Users who are viewing this thread