What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PSA: Get the Fantasy Life App for the fastest alerts! (2 Viewers)

Skoo

Footballguy
Dunno how well-known this app is but saw someone suggest it on Reddit yesterday.

I've been using Sleeper for the past few years and it's been great. But the redditor claimed Fantasy Life is faster and beats sleeper by about 5 minutes for the breaking news.

Sure enough, that's exactly what I've found after 1 day using it. Get the Fantasy Life alert, few minutes later get the same one from Sleeper.

There's a bunch of other stuff on the app I haven't even gotten into, you just need to make sure to turn on notifications for breaking news.

I have no affiliation with this app, just wanted to help out my FBG bretheren!

Up for visibility!

Just grabbed Ty Montgomery on the Le'Veon Bell "sore shoulder getting an MRI" news.

Imagine finding out about Nick Chubb last year 5 minutes before everyone else! This app is legit.

Dunno how well-known this app is but saw someone suggest it on Reddit yesterday.

I've been using Sleeper for the past few years and it's been great. But the redditor claimed Fantasy Life is faster and beats sleeper by about 5 minutes for the breaking news.

Sure enough, that's exactly what I've found after 1 day using it. Get the Fantasy Life alert, few minutes later get the same one from Sleeper.

There's a bunch of other stuff on the app I haven't even gotten into, you just need to make sure to turn on notifications for breaking news.

I have no affiliation with this app, just wanted to help out my FBG bretheren!
Is this thing available for a laptop?  Yes, I am in the stone age without a cool phone.

can vouch for this app! it is my “secret weapon” great tool! has helped me scoop up players when news broke many times! Looks like word is out.

Not sure, it's on the Apple App Store and Google Play, I'm thinking if you have a Mac you may be able to get it.
Does format take some getting use to or do I have to create an account to get the good stuff? Downloaded it didn’t see how much it charged if any?

Users who are viewing this thread