What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP - Trade Ekeler + Mayfield for Mahomes + R.JonesIII (1 Viewer)

MissionCoach

Footballguy
12 team league, standard scoring, 1 ppr

My team is pretty well set at RB: D.Johnson/Ari, Carson, Ingram, J. Hill, G.Bernard, EKELER

My QB's are sketchy right now: Mayfield + Cousins

His team is in need of RB help: L.Bell, Lindsay, J.Jackson, RONALD JONES

His QB's are great, but you can only start 1 QB: Mahomes + Brady

Do I pull the trigger on the trade? OR, my other option is to keep Ekeler, and try to pickup Dalton or Stafford off of waivers and stream QB's

Any expert advice?

12 team league, standard scoring, 1 ppr

My team is pretty well set at RB: D.Johnson/Ari, Carson, Ingram, J. Hill, G.Bernard, EKELER

My QB's are sketchy right now: Mayfield + Cousins

His team is in need of RB help: L.Bell, Lindsay, J.Jackson, RONALD JONES

His QB's are great, but you can only start 1 QB: Mahomes + Brady

Do I pull the trigger on the trade? OR, my other option is to keep Ekeler, and try to pickup Dalton or Stafford off of waivers and stream QB's

Any expert advice?
I would make the deal.  You're getting THE best player in the deal by far in Mahomes.  DJ, Carson and Ingram is still a solid backfield.  You sold Ekeler high.  Gordon will back sometime before the season ends......if he wants to get to FA, he has to play 6 games. 

I think you end up winning the trade. JJackson looked good enough last week and at the end of last year that it will probably split away from Ekeler once in a while. 

Ronald Jones had a great week 1, and if he keeps running the same way, he'll have the lead back workload by the time you need him to cover bye weeks, around the time Gordon comes back and Ekeler loses value. 

Agree with Fightingillini, make the trade.  You're set at RB, and Mahomes is the #1 QB in all fantasy.  I'm surprised that he is willing to trade Mahomes, so do it before he comes to his senses.

Users who are viewing this thread