What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade options (1 Viewer)

TheCommish

Footballguy
We play a league that’s starts six RBs/WRs. Half point PPR with half point bonus for first down receptions. I have Alvin Kamara, Damien Williams, Melvin Gordon, Chris Thompson at RB, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Tyler Lockett, Emmanuel Sanders, Jamison Crowder at WR. I kind of want to trade Josh Gordon with AB signing with NE.

I've been offered Devin Singletary for Josh Gordon.

I've also been offered Adam Thielen and LB Deion Jones for Josh Gordon and LB Josey Jewel.

Is Minnesota gonna get their passing game going? Or are they super committed to the run now? I want to take Thielen but I’m worried about his finish to last season, and also he only had a few catches in week 1 (fortunately one went for a score).

Make the Thielen trade as soon as possible.  Getting Jones is a nice upgrade as well.  Thielen will be fine.  He catches a lot of first downs and is their #1 option.  The Vikes won't jump out to 28 pt leads every game. 

Users who are viewing this thread