What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Full point PPR trade Shady for AB? (1 Viewer)

finfansteve

Footballguy
Either one would be my main flex or spot starter at their respective position. Both have pluses and concerns for me. AB with his federal charges and learning the system. McCoy has his age and Williams to worry about. I currently own McCoy but the AB owner is pondering putting this trade up on The league site. 

Should I accept it if he does? I’m set at both positions but trading McCoy would leave me feeling somewhat unbalanced roster structure wise even tho I still has justice hill, Royce freeman, and Peyton barber on the bench behind starters D.J. and Derrick Henry 

put me down as another on the McCoy side.  Too much risk with AB and that whole situation is just weird.  McCoy will be good and your bench depth is not very reassuring.  They are all ok under the right circumstances but those right circumstances may never come to fruition. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread