What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Questions For Bloom (2 Viewers)

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following:

M.Jones vs LAC

J.Richard vs KC

M.Hardman @ Oak

R.Anderson vs Cleve

J.Ross vs SF

C.Ridley vs Phi

And 3 of the following:

T.Cohen @ Den

D.D. Westbrook @ Hou

C.Beasley @ NYG

D.K. Metcalf @ Pitt

M.Sanu vs Phi

K.Gollady vs LAC

And 1 of the following:

T.Cohen @ Den

J.Richard vs KC

M. Valdes-Scantling vs Minn

J.Crowder vs Cleve

0.5 ppr. 12 team. Up against Evans and McCaffrey Who both had crap games, So  looking for a high floor. Pick 3 out of these:

burkhead (i am already starting Sony) Harris is inactive as well as bolden  I’m thinking burk is a must start

mclaurin

dede

Malcolm brown

kenny g

Last edited by a moderator:
1)Wentz at Atlanta

or

Watson at home against Jax

2) Terry McLaurin

or

Latavious Murray 

thanks!

James White vs. Malcolm Brown vs Lat Murray

I feel like this isn't a game script for James White especially if AB plays. Not really much of a need for check downs with how bad the Dolphins are. I would love to play Murray here but Taysom Hill vulture terrifies me.  Brown is all dependent on how Gurley fares.

Who do I drop? I need to pick up a K for this week. 0.5 PPR and start 2 RB and a flex. 

Tony Pollard or Adrian Peterson 

RB's on roster: Connor, Chubb, Breida, Samuel, Chris Thompson, Barber. (and Pollard and Peterson) - I do not own Elliot.

Thanks

Cooks or Kittle in the flex? No PPR. 

White or AP at RB2. Half PPR.

Golliday or Alshon in the flex? Half PPR.

Thanks!

Given concerns about Leveon Bell and Darnold MIA for a few weeks, thinking of picking up Ty Montgomery.  Also considering R. Jones.

League 1: Drop J. Hill, E. Sanders, Josh Gordon , M. Andrews, Duke, Lockett, or Waller or stand pat.

League 2: Drop Kerryon, Duke, E. Sanders, C. Samuel, MVS, or Lockett or stand pat.
stand pat

Good morning Bloom,

Trade question, if you don't mind.  12 team 18 roster PPR Start (Qb-Rb-Rb-Wr-Wr-TE-Flex-Flex)keep 4.  The offer to me is:

T. Hill (Can't be kept, eligibility)

for 

L. McCoy

D.Thompson(4yrs keeper eligibility)

I have a great backfield (Kamara, Zeke, D.Freeman), but questionable WRs (Cooper, Kirk, Pettis, C.Davis, R.Anderson)

Is there a way for me to get week 2 paid content without having to download another app? I hate apps.  Very frustrating.  Tia.

By losing Tyreek Hill for a little while and AJ green still recovering, I'd like to help out my WR corps. Still solid, but don't want to miss out on a WR who could really help my team.

Standard scoring - 1pt per 10 yards with 1pt PPR. 8 man league so lots to choose from on the WW. I also have a WR/TE position so another TE is not out of the question.

Here's my current WRs: T.Hill, AJGreen, Lockett, DJMoore, TyrellWilliams, Marvin Jones, CSutton (Green is on IR)
TE: Hockenson

Thinking of dropping Jones or Sutton for one of the following:

Crowder
Gallup
AJBrown
ESanders
Marquise Brown
Terry McLaurin
Golden Tate
Dorsett
Amendola
CConley
Darren Waller
VDavis
Jimmy Graham
GOlsen
sutton for gallup

Sig am I crazy to feel league winner vibes from Carlos Hyde? Thinking of adding him and dropping Mostert because his offense is so much better - what do you think?
hyde looked good, we'll see if thats more HOU run D. not league winner if he gets consistent GL looks, matchup flex/RB2. I do think Mostert will get some starts this year and would still hold him

On to Wr....how do we feel about Dede Westbrook? Bought the hype pre season and am concerned now with QB change.

worth to drop in exchange for James wash, stills, or Keke? 
PPR volume might be there but wash or stills over him in .5 or non ppr, and maybe all formats for upside if hes end of bench

Hello Sig - thanks for giving out your advice and time, much appreciated!

Starting QB/RB/WR/2 FLEX/TE/K/DEF, NO PPR

Guess I got to stick with my "under-achievers" from week 1, Chubb and Adams. So that leaves:

QB - Rivers or Stafford?

FLEX (need 2 from this list) - Damian Williams, James White, Tyler Boyd, John Brown, Micky Gallup, David Montgomery

DEF - stick with Seahawks or pick up one of 49ers, Titans or Packers?

Thanks!!!

Hey Bloom, thanks in advace for all your help.

12 team league, 1 ppr, standard scoring

Pick 2 WR's:  Lockett @ Pitt;  MVS vs Minn;  AJ Brown vs Indy;  Fuller vs Jax

Pick 2 RB's: White @ Mia;  K.Johnson vs LAC;  M.Brown vs NO

Pick 3 WR's:  T.Williams vs KC;  MVS vs Minn;  J.Ross vs SF; Kirk @ Balt;  Hardman @ Oak

Pick 1 Flex:  Bernard vs SF;  J.Ross vs SF; Kirk @ Balt;  Hardman @ Oak

Pick 1 RB: Ingram vs Ari or Bernard vs SF?

Better WW pickup/start this week (I'm sitting Olsen) Jarwin @ Wash; Uzomah vs Cincy;  Higbee vs NO 

Last question - Any updates on Mike Williams?  Does this look like a long term injury in your opinion?

Thanks Bloom!
MW will play i wont be surprised if it affects for a few more game or pops back up

Morning Sig!

I need to make up ground (down 16 already) in a PPR league with long TD and milestone bonuses.

Kupp or Diggs?

Thanks so much!

Bloom:

No PPR

I have Lockett, DeSean Jackson, John Brown, and Sutton (also AB and Cooks, but they are clear keepers, unless there is a legal issue).

Should I drop any of them for any of Terry McLaurin, Marquise Brown, Tyrell Williams, Jamison Crowder, Robby Anderson, Christian Kirk, DK Metcalf?

Thanks!
sutton for metcalf

Sup Sig, 

Hope all is good with the fam...

1) only 5 bench spots in 10team .5ppr league and need to drop one for K:

Mccoy

Gallup

Justice Hill

Malcom brown

Ross

McLaurin

Thanks

2) After TNF and duds from CMC and Evans, who out of these 6 have the highest ceiling? 

Thanks again
ross mccoy

PPR

- Start 1: Duke vs Jax or 4nett at Hou

- Start 1: Ridley vs Phil, Fuller va Jax, TY Hilton at Tn or Josh Gordon at Mia

-Start 1: Cook at LAR or TJ Hock vs LAC

- (bench depth) drop Will Fuller and/or Josh Gordon to add John Brown, Terry McLaurin, C.Sutton, Gallup or M.Hardman?

- (bench depth) drop Duke for Kareem Hunt, Malcolm Brown or AP?

- ROS - TJ Hock, Jared Cook, Greg Olsen or Waller  ?
brown for fulle

hold duke

waller

Hey Bloom!  Thanks so much for your help :)

Drop one of mostert or Hollywood Brown for Penny?  I have Carson, if that matters.

Have a great week!

Hey Bloom!  Thanks (as always) for your help.

PPR and churning the wire for a statable TE:  Eifert or Davis this week?

How about a WR in big play half point PPR.  The rookie Brown from Tenn, Coutee, or Tre Smith from the Saints.  Thanks. 

Thoughts on E. Sanders going forward? Like other WR3's/upside stashes like Smokey, Ross, Metcalf, Stills etc better?

Hey Sig.  Made the mistake sitting Godwin on Thursday.  .5 ppr please pick 1 WR and 2 FLEX:

B. Cooks

T. Boyd

Ty. Williams

Eckler

Sony Michel

Thanks.

Standard non-PPR.  Going against a roster with 3 Chiefs.

Need 4 out of Kupp, B. Cooks, Breida, Adams, Waller

Need 3 out of Waller, A Jones, D Jackson, T Boyd

Thanks 

Hey Sig,

going forward in a .5 PPR league I have Brieda and E Sanders but could drop one for Ross. Which two would you take?

thanks in advance

Hi I have a more general question for you: most weeks your “second opinion” rankings are quite different from the “official” rankings here. How are they calculated differently? Is there a different emphasis? And what are the success rates vs the official rankings? Thank you. 
i am usually predicting more outliers than david. i cant speak to the success rate

.5PPR redraft, rank these 3 RB's ROS please...

Alexander Mattison - built to carry a load and a Dalvin Cook injury away from studville

Damien Harris - highest drafted of the 3, very busy backfield, also built to shoulder a hefty load

Darwin Thompson - took a hit with the LeSean McCoy signing, most hyped of the 3 in the preseason
matt DT harris

Need to start 3 of these 4 players in a .5 PPR league: 

Marlon Mack at Tennessee

Devonta Freeman vs Philly

Sony Michel at Miami

Tyler Lockett at Pitt

leaning towards sitting Freeman, but could also see sitting Mack as Tennessee is good against the run.  Thanks 
agree sit freeman

Breida or Mixon

Standard Scoring with No PPR. Normally I would choose Mixon but with the injury it’s waffle time.

Got word today that Andrews was on the injury report; he looks to be fine, but prompts my slight worry about him being my sole TE. 

the owner who has Hockenson also has Njoku and the owner of Waller also has Kittle. Both might be willing to deal. 

What would be a fair offer for either Hock or Waller?

Roster below (3yr keeper league), but was thinking Tyrell Williams (16th rd keeper) or Mecalf (9th rd keeper), but not sure if that's too much/little. 

• QB: Watson
  • RB: Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler, Montgomery, Pollard, Darwin Thompson, Mattison
  • WR: Nuk, Evans, Watkins, J. Gordon, DK Metcalf, Tyrell WIlliams
  • TE: M. Andrews
  • K: Butker
  • DST: NO
Thanks in advance
tyrell

1.   best RB stash? looking for a guy who can be good if injury forced them in to a more prominent role

Hines

CJA

mike davis

gus edwards

chase edmonds

ty montgomery

darrell henderson (i already have 2 rams RB's on my roster)

Armstead

D Harris

Gallman

2. I have watson, brady, and big ben... no one is remotely interested in trading for any of the qbs. Would you roster the 2nd best RB stash on this list over Big Ben? I need help at RB (gurley, michel, m. brown,  ballage, gordon)
yes to 2

Users who are viewing this thread