What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
I’m starting / facing  no one in this game. First time I can recall in recent memory watching a regular season game without a player-share somewhere. 

I’ve got RoJo on my bench in redraft & in Dynasty, so watching to see how he plays. Otherwise 😴

Will Newton continue to look like a noodle arm with that new weird throwing motion? 

Are the Bucs as bad as the Niners made them look week 1? 

Will THIS be the game RoJo breaks out or will it be the game that costs Cam Newton his starting job for 2020? 

There are a lot of storylines here, most of which are kinda boring, actually. 

That said I always enjoy divisional rivalries in prime time, and CMC is a video-game play waiting to happen. 

Let’s gooooo!  :pickle:

reg Olsen (back) is active for Week 2 against the Bucs.

It sounds like Olsen will be playing at well less than 100 percent, but he has a good matchup in what should be a high-scoring game. He's a floor-based TE2. Inactive for the Panthers are OT Greg Little, DE Bruce Irvin, DB Rashaan Gaulden, QB Will Grier, WR Brandon Zylstra and OL Brandon Greene.

THE BUC STOPS HERE.

Was actually firing up a thread on this, and noticed you just posted one.   :lol:

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some skin in this in two leagues.

Godwin at WR2 in QRRWWWTfleXsuperfleX in one.

Slye at K and Carolina D in the other.

TB predictions:

I think tonight, strangely, is the night Winston goes bonkers and throws for 318-332 with 2-3 TDs, 1 INT. 

RoJo rushes for 67-77, Dare Og drinks the eggnog, goes nuts. Five catches, fitty yards.

Carolina predictions:

Stacked box, McCaffrey with 128-142 yds., 1 score on the ground

Newton's arm does that funny thing it does now when it throws. No clue.

TB wins 31-24.

How's that for throw-it-in-the-air fun? 

AIKMAN/BUCK!

What a treat, fellas. Hooooo boy. I think I just did the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance with your old pal Stinky Wizzleteats. 

CMC is going to outproduce Mahomes if he stays healthy.  

Wtf is Tampa’s game plan?   Stop this guy and see if Cam has anything?  I don’t know.  I’m just a guy that gets physio on his wrist because of playing too much golf, so what do I know?

CMC would be an RB2 if they played the Pats.  

Newton should have optioned that to Moore, I think he had only one guy to beat.

EDIT: WOW @ that spot. Was the knee down?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread