What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (1 Viewer)

The Panthers offense tonight is like a kid that stinks at Madden.  Nothing seems to work so just run up the middle then throw the ball up.

Should have caught it but another terrible throw.

These are throws that a 3rd string high school QB can make more consistently than this.

Wiiiiide open. 

Pretty sure as disappointed as RoJo owners are, CMC owners are 1,000,000x moreso.

RoJo is at the back of my bench behind Singletary, L.Murray, etc.

who’a CMC sitting behind?

Bucs looked like a jackpot start. Instead, IT’S A TRAP! 

I understand Cam isn't accurate tonight and he should have tossed it softly in front of Samuel but a lot of good WRs make that catch. He certainly is off tonight but I don't feel his WRs do a lot to bail him out say the way a DeAndre Hopkins would adjust to the ball. 

I just want OJ to get 2 receptions for 20yards and a TD. Too much to ask for? 

Don't answer that.

I understand Cam isn't accurate tonight and he should have tossed it softly in front of Samuel but a lot of good WRs make that catch. He certainly is off tonight but I don't feel his WRs do a lot to bail him out say the way a DeAndre Hopkins would adjust to the ball. 
Yeah Samuels is all hype. Gotta catch that.

You are wrong.  Cam newton is the suck

He certainly is off tonight but I don't feel his WRs do a lot to bail him out say the way a DeAndre Hopkins would adjust to the ball. 
I mean, the only one who make catches like Nuk is Nuk. 

So....

If he leads him the DL bats it down.  Cam has sucked, but that was the only throw he had.
The entire middle was wide open. Awful pass behind his WR. He could of made a much better throw. He still should have caught it....but come on. He is 6’4? 

Users who are viewing this thread