What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (1 Viewer)

No way Cam can take them down the field for a game winning TD. Not without CMC's help but he's non existent tonight. 

Still time for Cam to redeem himself with some hero ball.

I know his shoulder must be ####ed, the way he's throwing. 

But why isn't he running at all? Just trying to avoid impacts on the shoulder? Seems like he has passed up some opportunities 

I agree with the booth on this one. It’s dumb that they can challenge the play & still not get it right. That’s illegal contact. 

So they called it wrong despite seeing a clear penalty. 

Thats just terrible.’

I agree with the booth on this one. It’s dumb that they can challenge the play & still not get it right. That’s illegal contact. 

So they called it wrong despite seeing a clear penalty. 

Thats just terrible.’
Imagine if they had called PI on the field, then TB challenged it and by the letter of the law had to overturn it because the ball wasn't released yet, but they couldn't enforce the illegal contact.

The Ex-Ref in the both needs to go...he literally said that even though it was not what the rule states that they should lean towards giving it to him anyways...this guy and Adam Schefter need their own talk show. 
Yeah that was awful.

"It's not a 20 yard penalty, but it should have been a 5 yard penalty so they should probably just give them the 20 yard penalty since they're allowed to change it to that one".

Users who are viewing this thread