What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (1 Viewer)

The Ex-Ref in the both needs to go...he literally said that even though it was not what the rule states that they should lean towards giving it to him anyways...this guy and Adam Schefter need their own talk show. 
you cant challenge illegal contact, but it occured, so you should break the rules and call the penalty, because feel bad a penalty occured. 

talk about a slippery slope fool (not you, the ex ref)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ex-Ref in the both needs to go...he literally said that even though it was not what the rule states that they should lean towards giving it to him anyways...this guy and Adam Schefter need their own talk show. 
Schefter being such a middle man for league gossip is one of the most interesting things NFL media has going for it. Read an article once where the writer followed Schefter around and hung out for his phone calls on the opening day of FA. Was fascinating. I love Schefter, the dude just hustles. 

Still time for Cam to redeem himself with some hero ball.

I know his shoulder must be ####ed, the way he's throwing. 

But why isn't he running at all? Just trying to avoid impacts on the shoulder? Seems like he has passed up some opportunities 
I'd say the opposite. He has over 300 yards. His velocity seems fine, he's still adapting to his new throwing motion which isn't consistent.  His running seems limited because something seems off in the lower body.

Ok while we are waiting what was that Microsoft surface commercial?  Couldn’t understand a word that guy said.

Users who are viewing this thread