Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hot Sauce Guy

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started!

Exactly and if they called Carolina 1st down that call would not have been overturned either 

Enjoy the NFL

Edited by Ministry of Pain
  • Love 1

In Tennis they have technology that allows the ball to be tracked on all those close line calls...they have to be able to do something similar in the NFL, they can slow the game down some more. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr. Dan said:

God is showing me mercy. Satellite just cut out due to storms

What is the opposite of blue balls...make you sit through 4 hours of torture and then sweet release right when it's about to be over anyways. innovative

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, Waingro said:

That fooled no one

Yeah the QB wandering off to the edge of the line kind of loses the surprise once it was used in the biggest game ever. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

10% of my big survivor pool gone because of this game.

Why anyone would pick division games in survivor.  So stupid 

Saints can clinch the division with a win on Sunday

• Like 2
  • Laughing 3

1 minute ago, mozzy84 said:

Panthers just lost to Winston.  At home no less🤦‍♂️

all on Cam. one of the worst games I've seen him play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mozzy84 said:

Why anyone would pick division games in survivor.  So stupid 

That's not a real thing, statistically similar.

https://www.teamrankings.com/blog/survivor-pool-strategy/mythbusters-bad-nfl-survivor-advice

Edited by Lehigh98
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pbandy1 said:

Yea, so many ugly throws. Receivers had to work hard to track down some of these passes. 

1 minute ago, Lehigh98 said:

That's not a real thing, statistically similar.

I don’t even know what this means. But right on man 

Why did the Panthers hardly use CMC tonight? Its almost like Cam saw him open a ton, but didn't want to throw to him. Maybe Cam's jealous of CMC's success and everyone talking about him instead of Cam? Of course I know absolutely nothing, but seems there were LOTS of plays were CMC was side open and Cam had him in his peripheral vision and chose not to throw to him. Beyond stupid to not use your best weapon in space...especially when Cam was being rushed and sacked. 

5 minutes ago, pbandy1 said:

Playcalling is brutal also though. They aren't making things easy on anybody

1 minute ago, ffmail4me said:

Why did the Panthers hardly use CMC tonight? Its almost like Cam saw him open a ton, but didn't want to throw to him. Maybe Cam's jealous of CMC's success and everyone talking about him instead of Cam? Of course I know absolutely nothing, but seems there were LOTS of plays were CMC was side open and Cam had him in his peripheral vision and chose not to throw to him. Beyond stupid to not use your best weapon in space...especially when Cam was being rushed and sacked. 

Maybe Cam's blind in one eye #CoverUp

1 minute ago, ffmail4me said:

More on the coaching staff.  He stayed back to block to take advantage of last years TB defense and no adjustments were made.

2 minutes ago, WiDDoW_MaKeR said:

Ronald Jones looked like he injured himself on his last carry. He took himself out of the game and never came back.

his pride

man I’m a lifelong Bucs fan who waited 9 months for them to come back, and they’re winning a road game and I couldn’t wait for it to be over it was so tedious. NFL product really sucks, if that wasn’t the Bucs I would have been checked out at 9:30. Awful. 

• Like 1

If it wasn't for fantasy football I'd

1. Have nothing to do
  2. Watch absolutely no NFL product
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

1. Watch absolutely no NFL product

I've been saying this for years.  Im NOT an NFL fan, nor fan of the game.  I'm a fan of the game of fantasy

I don't even watch Super Bowls generally.  

TZM

• Like 1

Before I say good night, the NFL Total Access crew gave Winston a cassette tape for playing good?? Weird gift.

Edited by Mario Wario

Just now, Mario Wario said:

Before I say good night, the NFL Total Access crew gave Winston a cassette tape for playing good?? 

all the hip kids r on casset

• Laughing 1

13 minutes ago, NajehHejan said:

Product on Sunday is much better - trust me

Do they not have replay on Sundays 

10 minutes ago, TZMarkie said:

I've been saying this for years.  Im NOT an NFL fan, nor fan of the game.  I'm a fan of the game of fantasy

I don't even watch Super Bowls generally.  

TZM

you and I share this

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rockaction said:

1. Have nothing to do

yes

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hamsterdam said:

That's the type of game the Bucs lose every time in the past decade. It feels good to see them win a game through defense.

Guys were running open, Cam and the playcalling stunk though. I wouldn't be in love with the defense after that game, despite some strong stands. 

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Guys were running open, Cam and the playcalling stunk though. I wouldn't be in love with the defense after that game, despite some strong stands. 

That's fair. Cam looked terrible.

More of a personal thing. It's refreshing after dealing with Mike Smith's garbage defense. Aggressive blitzing, press man, actually getting pressure on the QB.

High 1st round pick that's a mountain of a man looking beastly. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rockaction said:

1. Have nothing to do

Well that and NFL Redzone. Unless it's a game between 2 good offenses or involving your favorite team, it's hard to commit to watching a single game in it's entirety. 

7 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Yeah the QB wandering off to the edge of the line kind of loses the surprise once it was used in the biggest game ever. 

And yet the Eagles after using it in the Superbowl, ran the exact same play against Atlanta in Week 1 the next season and it worked.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nucker101 said:

Well that and NFL Redzone. Unless it's a game between 2 good offenses or involving your favorite team, it's hard to commit to watching a single game in it's entirety. 

Yes

Last week, I watched every second of NFL I could squeeze in, despite the rough TNF start ad the double header/Tuesday morning game.   

This week, despite living in NC (not a panther fan but gives me a lot to talk about to locals), I quit this one early 3rd quarter and the most I retesting I had in stat lines was kuechly since he seemed to be having a good night (I knew where CMC and cam were trending).  

Boy, the shine came off this year quick for me.  It is just hard to watch this product.  As a person who likes ff but had not played in a few years, I am snowballing all the sleep I am recouping these days with these dog games.  Last week I could chalk it off to newness or appreciate a really good defensive effort but this week I'm not buying it as much.  I think it irks me when I see an epic failure coach in Bowles look head and shoulders above the rest of anything the other coaches are trying to do.  I like leftwich but he's a charity case.  He doesn't belong here.  Arians is good but he doesn't have the RB he needs and he isn't built to feature a talent like Evans. Godwin is a nice development but I'd rather see Evans dominate like a Nuk Hopkins or something.

The coaches for Carolina are just played out.  Listening to Troy aikman accurately describe exactly what Norv Turner is doing is telling... And not in a good way.  That is a 30 year old recipe being shoe horned into today's game on a team that has very different personnel and talent.  

14 hours ago, Capella said:

Oh my god it’s midnight just pick a winner and let’s go 

This was the comment that summed up that game the best, probably. 

• Thanks 1

Despite Winston being so up n down that the QB slot is far from certain...that said the Bucs are sporting a dynamic duo at WR, they also have a dynamic TE if they ever decide to use him in pass patterns...Just trade Howard across for Gordon and Hunter Henry and let's be done with this already. Gordon is not worth a 1st round pick but you throw in the often injured Henry and it makes it enticing enough for the Bucs to do it. Plus the Bolts need a better TE that doesn't get injured. send Henry to Tampa where he won't get used that much and he can prolong his career...and imagine Gordon on the Bucs.

I love Howard but if they are not going to use him then trade him before he costs a lot and we all know you ain't ponying up at TE and he is top 5 talent for a lot of teams. 

Edited by Ministry of Pain