What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (1 Viewer)

The Bucs really didn't have a sustained drive and punted after 2:00, Panthers drove it from deep inside their territory past midfield and control the clock. 

-Did anyone notice Cam very slowly get up from his stance after he called the play on 4th and 1...thought that was telling. 

-Did anyone see the block McCaffrey made on 3rd down before Cam tried to run it and gave the Panthers the opp to go for it on 4th and 1 even though they didn't convert? That's a play that won't show up in the box score but it just reinforces everything he does for that offense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not renew my season tix for the Bucs after I went through two back to back lightning delay games. They make everyone go inside to the concourses, it's hot as ####, packed like sardines and drunks are puking on your flip flops. 2 hours before they resume and we never even heard thunder??

I did not renew my season tix for the Bucs after I went through two back to back lightning delay games. They make everyone go inside to the concourses, it's hot as ####, packed like sardines and drunks are puking on your flip flops. 2 hours before they resume and we never even heard thunder??
Yeah, the BS weather delays in these games anymore is brutal. They may as well do away with night games now. This one should finish up when I'm leaving for work in the morning. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 Great, a weather delay.

Means this game will have the typical offensive output as the usual Thursday night ####fests.   LOL

TZM

I remember the good 'ol days when they would play thru whatever mother nature dished out.

If someone got struck by lightning, ... it was their time to go.

I remember the good 'ol days when they would play thru whatever mother nature dished out.

If someone got struck by lightning, ... it was their time to go.
Exactly. Unless you climb a goalpost and wave a selfie stick what do you have to worry about?

Bidens like a T-Rex with a bunch of Raptors on his back.  A number of these candidates are trying to score points of his ###.  
You are really, really in the wrong thread. You should have taken that left turn at Albequerque if you wanted the Democratic Debate Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread