What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (1 Viewer)

I am watching Cam Newton’s demeanor and he simply does not look like he has any ounce of joy playing football right now. Being serious. I see no passion in his game anymore. 
The Tampa defense does that to people.  Normally it's fans of the Bucs though.

Nobody loves a good 3rd down and nothing play resulting in a punt more than Troy Aikman, he loves the call and he feels good that nothing was gained and the punt team comes out. 

Ray-Ray And The Carolina Holding Company sounds like a great live cover revue band but not so much of a play result. 

I am watching Cam Newton’s demeanor and he simply does not look like he has any ounce of joy playing football right now. Being serious. I see no passion in his game anymore. 
Crazy , he doesn't even run anymore ..0 yards rushing through 1 game and a half , he used to be cocky and obnoxious

Crazy , he doesn't even run anymore ..0 yards rushing through 1 game and a half , he used to be cocky and obnoxious
Yep...wants nothing to do with contact anymore. He was a beast and now he totally looks like a shell......and there is a great play......and he is just walking...no emotion...no joy...not getting pumped up at all.

I think his career is already winding down. He probably is in so much pain from how physical he played the game his whole life. He is hitting wall early. Just my observations. Could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting the #### beat out him two straight plays. And zero pocket presence. He has zero desire to run with the football anymore. 

Jesus what a sour #### on his face after that FG.....wow. Cam Newton WTF happened to you?

Clearly he's favoring that ankle. You saw him limping after he had to run out of bounds in the first half.  The 10 days off before his next start will really help him I think.  It can't be that bad because he's out there and playing OK, nearly 200 yards throwing.

Users who are viewing this thread