Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
kinglochness

AJ Green on the waiver

Question

So the AJ Green owner in my league has decided to cut bait and drop him. First question is do I spend my premium waiver wire spot on him (waiver order is based on amount of waiver transaction already made). Next question is who do I drop? Options are Dede Westbrook, Curtis Samuel, DK Metcalf, Darren Waller, Josh Gordon, Malcolm Brown. Thanks in advance for any advice.

3 answers to this question

One thing I failed to mention is I also have Evan Engram. For that reason, I’m kind of leaning towards dropping Waller. He basically just flex bench help for me. Am I crazy?

10 hours ago, kinglochness said:

One thing I failed to mention is I also have Evan Engram. For that reason, I’m kind of leaning towards dropping Waller. He basically just flex bench help for me. Am I crazy?

Engram is a big injury risk.  He seems to always  miss time.  I wouldn't drop Waller because of that.  I would rank the four listed WR's and drop the one you think is WR4 out of that bunch.  For me it would be close between Westbrook or Samuel but I would definitely do it.